Reload this Page >

AOS Interview Tomorrow - A Few Questions

Wikiposts

AOS Interview Tomorrow - A Few Questions

Old Nov 11th 2003, 5:39 am
Fill Out-Copy-File-Wait

TheCoach is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS Interview Tomorrow - A Few Questions

Hey everyone - I have a few questions regarding our interview tomorrow in Chicago for AOS from K1.

1. Medical supplement: It says on the form they sent that K1 and K2's don't need any further medical information. But I have read all about this supplement. Any ideas and/or suggestions on it?

2. Affidavidt of support: We submitted our AOS in late August, can we use the same affidavidt and bank info?

We were living with her parents until mid October, and just moved into our place. So we have a lease with both our names on it. We have credit cards with the same account that we can take. However, most of the bills have both our names on the account but only one shows up on the actual bill - but the address is the same obviously so we are taking those. We have no tax returns to take of course. I am the beneficiary on her life insurance. No common medical insurance plan (we are still looking around, because it is an extra $325 a month to get on her plan at work). We will take some pictures and a couple letters from friends here.

Thanks in advance for the insights and help.

Brian