Wikiposts

Aos Interview Was A Success!!!!

Old Aug 27th 2003, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana headed for Nottinghamshire in May, 2012
Kady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aos Interview Was A Success!!!!

Hi Everyone:

I haven't posted in awhile because so much has been going on. I just wanted to let you know that we had our AOS interview and my husband is now a lawful resident of the U.S.

We passed our interview with flying colors We had a real fast and easy interview. Got to the Indianapolis, Indiana sub-office at 9:20 a.m. Our appointment was scheduled at 9:35. We were called in at 10:30 and was out by 11:05. Our interview was sit up pretty quick I thought too because we just filed for AOS in the middle of January.

I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful with our trying time and I wish the best of luck to everyone that is waiting and going through the same "hell" that we went through.

Cheers, Kady
Old Aug 27th 2003, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Pallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura about

congratulations!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aos Interview Was A Success!!!!

Originally posted by Kady
Hi Everyone:

I haven't posted in awhile because so much has been going on. I just wanted to let you know that we had our AOS interview and my husband is now a lawful resident of the U.S.

We passed our interview with flying colors We had a real fast and easy interview. Got to the Indianapolis, Indiana sub-office at 9:20 a.m. Our appointment was scheduled at 9:35. We were called in at 10:30 and was out by 11:05. Our interview was sit up pretty quick I thought too because we just filed for AOS in the middle of January.

I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful with our trying time and I wish the best of luck to everyone that is waiting and going through the same "hell" that we went through.

Cheers, Kady
Time to party i say.
Old Aug 27th 2003, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Peter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond reputePeter Newton has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful news. Congratulations!

Gives us all something to hope for....
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

grioghair is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone:

Cheers, Kady
That is good news - I have been given an eight month estimate for my AOS...so maybe it might turn out to be a little bit sooner. I was thinking it might be early June...but maybe it will be early April now. (I, too, will be going down to the Indianapolis office for my interview.)

Steve
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone:

Cheers, Kady

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Old Nov 23rd 2003, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

We passed our interview with flying colors We had a real fast and easy interview.
Congratulations to you both, what a wonderful feeling that must be!!!

I know you are both probably heaving a sigh of relief at the mo that your interview is out of the way, but when you get a few minutes, it'd be great if you give us some more details about your interview... questions asked, what you took, etc, etc.

Thanks!
Old Feb 11th 2004, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana headed for Nottinghamshire in May, 2012
Kady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Answers to our Aos Interview that was a Success!!!!

Well here I am again after months of being gone from the forum. My hard drive crashed and I couldn't remember the website but I finally found it.

Members asked to go into alittle more detail about our interview so here goes:

We took tons of papers showing we were a married couple....bills in both our names, checking account statements, titles to our truck and boat, pictures and wedding pictures, letters from friends and family addressed to both of us. Also took letters from our employers, letters from our friends stating what kind of people we were and as a couple, my taxes, our paycheck stubs, my divorce papers and anything else we could think of. I would rather have too much than not enough. Although the interviewer didn't look at half the things we brought. Only a few pictures, our bank statement and my taxes.

The interviewer asked Paul his name, address, birthdate, mother's & father's name, where he came from, my name, my birthdate....just general questions. Then he pretty much asked me the same thing. He spoke more to me than Paul. Asked how we met (which I told him the internet), had I been to England, had I met my inlaws and that was pretty much the interview. He was very quick with the whole interview which was fine with us. Asked for Paul's EAD and threw it away. Took Paul's passport and stamped it and they fingerprinted Paul again for his green card and said he would receive it in about 30 days.......and then we were out of there.

I do hope everyone's interview goes as easy and fast like ours did but I have heard some people have to wait for hours to be called in and their interview lasts an hour or two. Ours was about 1/2 hour and we didn't wait but about 45 minutes to be called in.

If anyone has anymore questions, I will be glad to answer them. Just let me know.

Cheers, Kady

Hi Everyone:

Cheers, Kady

Last edited by Kady; Feb 11th 2004 at 1:56 am.
Old Feb 11th 2004, 2:11 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Answers to our Aos Interview that was a Success!!!!

Kady

Even better would be if you could cut and paste your experience for prosperity to:

http://www.kamya.com/interview/intro.html

Thanks and again, congratulations.

Rete

Well here I am again after months of being gone from the forum. My hard drive crashed and I couldn't remember the website but I finally found it.

We took tons of papers showing we were a married couple....bills in both our names, checking account statements, titles to our truck and boat, pictures and wedding pictures, letters from friends and family addressed to both of us. Also took letters from our employers, letters from our friends stating what kind of people we were and as a couple, my taxes, our paycheck stubs, my divorce papers and anything else we could think of. I would rather have too much than not enough. Although the interviewer didn't look at half the things we brought. Only a few pictures, our bank statement and my taxes.

The interviewer asked Paul his name, address, birthdate, mother's & father's name, where he came from, my name, my birthdate....just general questions. Then he pretty much asked me the same thing. He spoke more to me than Paul. Asked how we met (which I told him the internet), had I been to England, had I met my inlaws and that was pretty much the interview. He was very quick with the whole interview which was fine with us. Asked for Paul's EAD and threw it away. Took Paul's passport and stamped it and they fingerprinted Paul again for his green card and said he would receive it in about 30 days.......and then we were out of there.

I do hope everyone's interview goes as easy and fast like ours did but I have heard some people have to wait for hours to be called in and their interview lasts an hour or two. Ours was about 1/2 hour and we didn't wait but about 45 minutes to be called in.

If anyone has anymore questions, I will be glad to answer them. Just let me know.

Cheers, Kady
Old Feb 11th 2004, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Answers to our Aos Interview that was a Success!!!!

Cheers, Kady

Very big big thank you for sharing this with us.