Reload this Page >

AOS INTERVIEW, SACRAMENTO, CA

Wikiposts

AOS INTERVIEW, SACRAMENTO, CA

Old May 15th 2002, 6:21 pm
Sam

Default AOS INTERVIEW, SACRAMENTO, CA

Hi Guys:

I have been reading messages here for many months and this is my first time posting.

My wife and I (USC) went for an AOS interview in Sacramento office today. We filed
our papers in person on January 13 of this year and got an appointment for the
interview right on the spot.

The interview was much easier than I had anticipated. The immigration officer asked
my wife two or three questions from the forms in the file. He also asked me about my
job and how we met. Then that was it. The only documentation he requested for were
our 2001 tax return, my employment letter from my new job and our insurance paper.
After that, he stamped my wife's passport and informed us to file papers to remove
the conditions 90 days prior to the two years. The whole thing lasted no more than 15
minutes. I was thrilled. I did not think that we would get her passport stamped due
to the delay caused by the new security check implemented by the INS one month ago. I
guess this is not a problem here in the Sacramento office.

Anyway, good luck to all of you.

Sam

Old May 16th 2002, 12:20 am
Andy Platt

Default Re: AOS INTERVIEW, SACRAMENTO, CA

Congrats.

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination. "Sam"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Guys:
    >
    > I have been reading messages here for many months and this is my first time
    > posting.
    >
    > My wife and I (USC) went for an AOS interview in Sacramento office today. We filed
    > our papers in person on January 13 of this year and got an appointment for the
    > interview right on the spot.
    >
    > The interview was much easier than I had anticipated. The immigration officer asked
    > my wife two or three questions from the forms in the file. He also asked me about
    > my job and how we met. Then that was it. The only documentation he requested for
    > were our 2001 tax return, my employment letter from my new job and our insurance
    > paper. After that, he stamped my wife's passport and informed us to file papers to
    > remove the conditions 90 days prior to the two years. The whole thing lasted no
    > more than 15 minutes. I was thrilled. I did not think that we would get her
    > passport stamped due to the delay caused by the new security check implemented by
    > the INS one month ago. I guess this is not a problem here in the Sacramento office.
    >
    > Anyway, good luck to all of you.
    >
    > Sam