Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS Interview Letter Arrived - FINALLY!

AOS Interview Letter Arrived - FINALLY!

Old Dec 9th 2005, 10:49 pm
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light
Default AOS Interview Letter Arrived - FINALLY!

AAAAAH! FINALLY!

March 2 at 9:30am in the Bloomington/St Paul office! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Now I have to redo a medical, but I don't care, I can finally see an END to all this! An EEEEEND! EEEEEEND!

Last edited by Elenfair; Dec 9th 2005 at 10:50 pm. Reason: makes more sense if you tell people WHAT the interview is for. Duh. GO ME.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS Interview Letter Arrived - FINALLY!

Originally Posted by Elenfair
March 2 at 9:30am in the Bloomington/St Paul office!
Excellent!

Ian
Old Dec 9th 2005, 11:04 pm
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Excellent!

Ian

Thanks, Ian! Joe and I have been a very much standard, easy textbook case from the get go... but had fun with all the long waits... complete with K1 during that awful year of long waits, name changes (INS, BCIS, IDLIKETOBUYAVOWELCIS and then USCIS), the shreddings in California, the refugee lawsuit...

Aaah, those were the days.

Anyway, here we are. Our second wedding anniversary is on January 30, which means that by the time the interview rolls around, we'll have been married two years... and I should get my 10 year card.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us!

Elly
Old Dec 10th 2005, 5:33 am
Mrs B

Congratulations!

I know how much of a relief it is to finally be done with all this
crap. Good luck on your interview...it'll be a breeze!

Old Dec 10th 2005, 6:39 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

AAAAAH! FINALLY!

March 2 at 9:30am in the Bloomington/St Paul office! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Now I have to redo a medical, but I don't care, I can finally see an END to all this! An EEEEEND! EEEEEEND!
Congratulations!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Elen....a little Christmas present from the "IDLIKETOBUYAVOWELCIS" and karma for the latest and bestest name for the immigration agency.

Rete

Thanks, Ian! Joe and I have been a very much standard, easy textbook case from the get go... but had fun with all the long waits... complete with K1 during that awful year of long waits, name changes (INS, BCIS, IDLIKETOBUYAVOWELCIS and then USCIS), the shreddings in California, the refugee lawsuit...

Aaah, those were the days.

Anyway, here we are. Our second wedding anniversary is on January 30, which means that by the time the interview rolls around, we'll have been married two years... and I should get my 10 year card.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us!

Elly
Old Dec 10th 2005, 3:14 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Elly!

Rene