Wikiposts

AOS Interview in July.

Old Jun 7th 2004, 3:53 pm
Jerry-44

Jerry-44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS Interview in July.

Today received letter from Immigration and Naturalization Service from Charlotte , NC,and they set interview in July 13,with list of required documents.
Applied last year in July(don't remember exact date) so it will be almost a year, but the most important that already have set time and date. Was already thinking if AOS will happened this year, my K-3 visa and EAD will expired next year.
Good luck to all of you who are waiting for AOS .
Jerry-44
Old Jun 7th 2004, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS Interview in July.

Congrats and good luck!
Old Jun 7th 2004, 4:02 pm
Jerry-44

Originally posted by jgbreton
Congrats and good luck!
Thanks, I was kind of worry thatI will get interview during my vacation, we are flying to Munich and to Berlin ,we will return on July 10th, just right on time.. once again good luck to both of you..
Jerry-44
Old Jun 8th 2004, 2:37 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jerry-44
Today received letter from Immigration and Naturalization Service from Charlotte , NC,and they set interview in July 13,with list of required documents.
Applied last year in July(don't remember exact date) so it will be almost a year, but the most important that already have set time and date. Was already thinking if AOS will happened this year, my K-3 visa and EAD will expired next year.
Jerry-44
Good luck for July. Could you please share the list of required documents?

Debbie
Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:30 am
Jerry-44

Originally posted by dbark
Good luck for July. Could you please share the list of required documents?

Debbie

Absolutly, There it is.

1. Photographs relating to you and including passport, drivier's license, social security card.
2. Your spouse, their passport, Form I-94 and/or any other immigration documents, as well as their Social security card.
3. Birth certificates af any children, yours or your spiuse"s who were born in or outside the United States.
4.Wedding photos of you and your spouse together(married years 1985 to present).
5. Proof of any joint purchasessor ownership, such as TV, car, home, ect.., proof of joint credit established since marriage.
6. Proof of actual residence, such as lease agreements, purchasing closing, statments(for married years).
7. bank statements for checking and/or saving accounts and cancelled checks(for married years)
8 IRS Federal tax return, Form 1040,and North Carolina Tax Returns(for married years.
9. Medical and auto insurance records(for married years)
10. Statements from your spouse's present employer stating terms of employment, position and salary and hire date. Staementsmust include name, address and phone number of company and the name of your immediate supervisor.
11. Your mother and father's names, current address and phone number as well as the names of their employers and the addresss and phone number of the same.

Failure to provide all the above documents may delay the processing of your applications

Note, Original documebnts will not be returned if you do not provide a copy.
Also, reqiured two photos, there is a page with photo specifications and sample;s as well.

other sheets of paper include directions and locations,.
That would be all, now I can see light at the end of the tunnel..LOL
Jerry-44
Old Jun 8th 2004, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

JnB637 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow.. it seems that they ask for alot of things. When i went to the my interview she just needed my I-94, passport, B2 visa, bank statement and a bunch of pictures. She mainly asked us how we met and we told her that we met in high school and dated for like a year. The whole interview took about 30 mins. Anywyas.. good luck!@

Absolutly, There it is.

1. Photographs relating to you and including passport, drivier's license, social security card.
2. Your spouse, their passport, Form I-94 and/or any other immigration documents, as well as their Social security card.
3. Birth certificates af any children, yours or your spiuse"s who were born in or outside the United States.
4.Wedding photos of you and your spouse together(married years 1985 to present).
5. Proof of any joint purchasessor ownership, such as TV, car, home, ect.., proof of joint credit established since marriage.
6. Proof of actual residence, such as lease agreements, purchasing closing, statments(for married years).
7. bank statements for checking and/or saving accounts and cancelled checks(for married years)
8 IRS Federal tax return, Form 1040,and North Carolina Tax Returns(for married years.
9. Medical and auto insurance records(for married years)
10. Statements from your spouse's present employer stating terms of employment, position and salary and hire date. Staementsmust include name, address and phone number of company and the name of your immediate supervisor.
11. Your mother and father's names, current address and phone number as well as the names of their employers and the addresss and phone number of the same.

Failure to provide all the above documents may delay the processing of your applications

Note, Original documebnts will not be returned if you do not provide a copy.
Also, reqiured two photos, there is a page with photo specifications and sample;s as well.

other sheets of paper include directions and locations,.
Jerry-44
Old Jun 8th 2004, 12:40 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Jerry-44
Hi,

Thanks for the list. Is 3. above, because you have yours or your spouse's children immigrated with you? Or do you have to provide those in case they want to immigrate later?

Debbie
Old Jun 8th 2004, 12:44 pm
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

Jerry-44
i bet :)

congrats :)
Old Jun 8th 2004, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

MKVEREL is an unknown quantity at this point

Jerry-44
Hi there,

I just wonder if the letter states any information on what to do if you'd need to re-schedule this interview.

Thanks
Old Jun 8th 2004, 3:41 pm
Jerry-44

Originally posted by dbark
Hi,

Thanks for the list. Is 3. above, because you have yours or your spouse's children immigrated with you? Or do you have to provide those in case they want to immigrate later?

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Our children are adults already, we lived in Canada for awhile, than moved to US, two of our children are in US and they are Us citizen already(son is in US Marine, presently in Afghanistan) our daughter still in Canada attending university).I guess they want to know if there are any children living with us.
Old Jun 8th 2004, 3:45 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Jerry-44

Good Luck!!
Old Jun 8th 2004, 3:48 pm
Jerry-44

Originally posted by MKVEREL
Hi there,

I just wonder if the letter states any information on what to do if you'd need to re-schedule this interview.

Thanks
yes, there is, exact words:
Please make every effort to keep this appointmet. If you cannot, please return this letter immediately with your explanation and request for a new appointment date. Please be advised that should you fail to appear for your scheduled interview or to rerquest that your appointment be reschedule, your application or petition will be deemed abandoned and all action thereon terminnated, pursuant to current Service policy.
I guess I will keep that date ,was waiting to long already.. LOL
Good luck to all of you.
Jerry-44
Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

MKVEREL is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, there is, exact words:
Please make every effort to keep this appointmet. If you cannot, please return this letter immediately with your explanation and request for a new appointment date. Please be advised that should you fail to appear for your scheduled interview or to rerquest that your appointment be reschedule, your application or petition will be deemed abandoned and all action thereon terminnated, pursuant to current Service policy.
I guess I will keep that date ,was waiting to long already.. LOL
Good luck to all of you.
Jerry-44

Thank you Jerry! One question though...

Could you tell me if this is a typo in a word "rerquest"? Should it be read as request or rerequest?
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:43 pm
Jerry-44

Originally posted by MKVEREL
Thank you Jerry! One question though...

Could you tell me if this is a typo in a word "rerquest"? Should it be read as request or rerequest?

I am really sorry, that was a a type mistake.
next , time I will pay more attention, the word should be "request"
Jerry-44