Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS Interview this Friday... Do I have everything that I need?

Wikiposts

AOS Interview this Friday... Do I have everything that I need?

Old Jun 6th 2004, 4:39 pm
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS Interview this Friday... Do I have everything that I need?

I searched through the forum to try to find some of the checklists of stuff that people took with them to their AOS interviews but could not really find a whole lot. It there were some good threads, please point me in that direction

Friday is coming up and I just want to make sure that I have any documentation that they may ask for. Here is a list of what I have so far. Any thing that I might be missing, please let me know:

1) A whole bunch of wedding photos as well as everyday together photos

2) Copies of all the utility bills that have both our names on them

3) Passports, birth certs, and the like.

4) Originals of all her immigration paperwork

5) Our bank statements showing that we have joint account

6) Certified copy of marriage certificate

So.... Anything else that one might need? Thanks for your help...

Scott
Old Jun 7th 2004, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS Interview this Friday... Do I have everything that I need?

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
I searched through the forum to try to find some of the checklists of stuff that people took with them to their AOS interviews but could not really find a whole lot. It there were some good threads, please point me in that direction

Friday is coming up and I just want to make sure that I have any documentation that they may ask for. Here is a list of what I have so far. Any thing that I might be missing, please let me know:

Scott
Scott you are the paradigm of preparedness (I still remember the pics of your petition), so I'm sure you're going to do just fine!

Good luck to you and Nanette on Friday.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

It looks like your Friday interview may be rescheduled due to the death of RR.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the interview. I'll be thinking of you guy's....
Old Jun 7th 2004, 2:00 am
Brenda Ballard

I hope we have our Aos soon.....I would take anything that shows both
names of it
we have a truck title,, I have read that you
might get people to write letters saying that you are married and have
been living together
have them to have it notarized......birth certificates for
both.....anything that shows the same address

where are you going to for your interview?
how long has it took for the 485 to be approved.
and was there a medicial involved......

Old Jun 7th 2004, 2:37 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by DCMark
It looks like your Friday interview may be rescheduled due to the death of RR.
True - better check as Friday is now a Federal 'holiday'.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 3:02 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Scott
Do you remember Scarlett? She always documented everything thoroughly, and I'm sure she won't mind me giving her website URL.

http://www.geocities.com/scarlett_hill/prepaos

Good luck!

Debbie
Old Jun 7th 2004, 4:11 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

Scott
You're having your AOS interview already??? How did you get it so fast??
Or are you talking about filing for AOS?
Old Jun 7th 2004, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura about

joint tax returns
Old Jun 7th 2004, 6:24 am
Fiona

Do you have copies of your taxes - I also was required to have TAX
FORM 1722 which you have to call the IRS for....

See my link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...om%26rnum%3D24

Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:10 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK
True - better check as Friday is now a Federal 'holiday'.
Really? Just this Friday, or will this be every year? I haven't even heard about that yet.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 7:40 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Steffi
Really? Just this Friday, or will this be every year? I haven't even heard about that yet.
President Bush declared *this* Friday a National Day of Mourning - the practical upshot of which is that all Federal Building except essential services will be closed.

Ian
Old Jun 7th 2004, 8:06 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Steffi

I don't think we can equate Reagan's presidency with that of Washington or Lincoln. I believe it will only be this Friday as a national day of mourning (?) for a beloved actor who should have won an oscar for his performance in the Oval Office.
Old Jun 7th 2004, 8:13 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rete
I don't think we can equate Reagan's presidency with that of Washington or Lincoln. I believe it will only be this Friday as a national day of mourning (?) for a beloved actor who should have won an oscar for his performance in the Oval Office.

I take it you are not a fan of The Gipper?
Old Jun 7th 2004, 8:14 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by KimJ
I take it you are not a fan of The Gipper?

LOL I'm so easy to read ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.