Wikiposts

AOS interview

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

littlegirllost is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS interview

Has anyone not been aproved at their AOS interview? I mean, what is the percent of people aproved? And, what happens if your not aproved? Do they give you a timeframe when you have to leave? They dont deport you right away?

What is the purpose of the AOS interview anyway? Is it just really to check that you are living as husbnad and wife? Is that what they are really concerned about? Not weither you aquired the right visa or not? Is it a good sign when you get your AOS interview?
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 11:53 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS interview

Originally posted by littlegirllost
Has anyone not been aproved at their AOS interview? I mean, what is the percent of people aproved? And, what happens if your not aproved? Do they give you a timeframe when you have to leave? They dont deport you right away?

What is the purpose of the AOS interview anyway? Is it just really to check that you are living as husbnad and wife? Is that what they are really concerned about? Not weither you aquired the right visa or not? Is it a good sign when you get your AOS interview?
LGL, although a similar question was asked by you before, it is normal to get an interview. It has nothing to do with "good signs". Immigration need evidence that the two of you are a bona-fide married couple, rather than "just got married to get a green card". You seem to be so worried that you'll be denied and deported, but if you really do have something to worry about, you should consult a lawyer.

Look forward to your AOS interview. At least after that you'll be USCIS-free for a while. We're still waiting for ours, and it's driving me up the wall.

Kate.

Last edited by katesuiter1; Jan 23rd 2004 at 12:06 am.