Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS interv. on K3 done and approved!!

Wikiposts

AOS interv. on K3 done and approved!!

Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:01 pm
King of the Mountain

berga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS interv. on K3 done and approved!!

Finally
We had the interview today (San Bernadino, CA office) and else than an hour and a half wait before getting in there it was a piece of cake. I did not need to do another medical either (even if it was more than a year ago). I took a chance by waiting to see what they said and even if it was on my appointment checklist she said I didn't need one. The funny thing is that the officer asked me what a K3 visa was hahaha. It should make me worried but I can do nothing but think of it as funny.

The questions was how we met, where we live now and who will support me when going to school this spring, my dear wife said "me, the woman of course" and she (the officer) smiled.
The only thing that bugs us a little is that we have been married for 2y in 2 weeks and still got the conditional visa for 2 years which doesn't bother us too much but still. We should have rescheduled it to after new years.
But I still have it my LPR to be with the one that I love.
So for us it was a piece of cake I hope your experience will be the same.
Just wait for the card now I guess
/D and M

Last edited by berga; Dec 7th 2004 at 3:06 pm.
Old Dec 7th 2004, 5:37 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS interv. on K3 done and approved!!

Originally Posted by berga
So for us it was a piece of cake I hope your experience will be the same. Just wait for the card now I guess
/D and M
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Dec 8th 2004, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations....
Old Dec 8th 2004, 5:14 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Finally
We had the interview today (San Bernadino, CA office) and else than an hour and a half wait before getting in there it was a piece of cake. I did not need to do another medical either (even if it was more than a year ago). I took a chance by waiting to see what they said and even if it was on my /D and M
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Dec 8th 2004, 6:34 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

So for us it was a piece of cake I hope your experience will be the same.
Just wait for the card now I guess
/D and M
Congratulations! Seems like there's a whole batch of old timers getting adjusted these days... finally!
Joy joy joy
Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:47 am
King of the Mountain

berga is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, its nice to see
thank you all

Originally Posted by meauxna
Congratulations! Seems like there's a whole batch of old timers getting adjusted these days... finally!
Joy joy joy