Default AOS Fresno, CA

Does anyone know how long it takes?
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 4:42 am
Just Joined

rwalia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS Fresno, CA

Originally posted by SNikkers
Does anyone know how long it takes?
I think Fresno is one of the best INS offices. They are really efficient. If all your paperwork is in order and your case is not complicated, you should get an interview for AOS very quickly (within 6 months) and if you have had your fingerprints on time, you'll be approved very quickly as well. My fingerprints were done just a couple of weeks before the interview, but they approved me a month after my interview date and CSC sent me my welcome letter within 2 weeks of approval.

I have had very good experience at the Fresno INS office ( I have dealt with Texas Service Center and Jacksonville, FL offices before). I really think they do their job well.

Raj
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rwalia
I think Fresno is one of the best INS offices. They are really efficient. If all your paperwork is in order and your case is not complicated, you should get an interview for AOS very quickly (within 6 months) and if you have had your fingerprints on time, you'll be approved very quickly as well. My fingerprints were done just a couple of weeks before the interview, but they approved me a month after my interview date and CSC sent me my welcome letter within 2 weeks of approval.

I have had very good experience at the Fresno INS office ( I have dealt with Texas Service Center and Jacksonville, FL offices before). I really think they do their job well.

Raj
HI! RAJ, I 'd like to know if you do the application of AOS by mail. Are you on K3 visa? PLs tell me about the requirements and all. I just arrived Feb 26 and i have no idea how to deal with Fresno. I hope u will help me in this. Thanks in advance and God bless you!
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 6:47 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by Redbutterfly
HI! RAJ, I 'd like to know if you do the application of AOS by mail. Are you on K3 visa? PLs tell me about the requirements and all. I just arrived Feb 26 and i have no idea how to deal with Fresno. I hope u will help me in this. Thanks in advance and God bless you!

Depends if you want to do it by mail. Go to www.uscis.gov, click on field offices and find fresno under California. They tell you on their web page what the procedure is. You can actually go there and do it as well. My case was transferred from Florida so I didn't apply there. Good luck.

Raj
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rwalia

Raj

so yours was in Florida i thought you had it processed at Fresno thats why u said its one of the best and very efficient also i would like to know when to apply for AOS there i just arrived and im not aware when bec im on K3 and my I-130 is still pending. Thanks anyway!
Old Mar 7th 2004, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by Redbutterfly
so yours was in Florida i thought you had it processed at Fresno thats why u said its one of the best and very efficient also i would like to know when to apply for AOS there i just arrived and im not aware when bec im on K3 and my I-130 is still pending. Thanks anyway!
I applied in Jacksonville, FL and had my file transferred to Fresno, CA when I moved. So my fingerprints and interview were at Fresno. In Florida, I was required to apply by mail, but in Fresno you can do either way. I would encourage you to go the website I gave you and read the details about Fresno sub-office. If you are still confused, just go there one day and the receptionist will help you. You'll ahve to stand in line for a while before you get in. But the website will give all the details regarding when and how to apply.

Raj