Reload this Page >

AOS experience in Fairfax, VA

Wikiposts

AOS experience in Fairfax, VA

Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:45 am
Just Joined

tonynbetty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS experience in Fairfax, VA

Haven't posted here in a while but our experience in Fairfax adjusting status was so positive that I had to share.
We arrived at 7:45 and our appointment was at 8:15. They opened the door and we was checked and our appointment letter was viewed and we were sent upstairs. We were the third ones called in and was greatly surprised at how quickly it was handled after reading some of the experiences of others. We were asked all the basics how we met...etc., the officer looked at our paperwork and asked a few questions about our past together and our marriage. Looked at some of our photos. She was interested in the personal side of things, our children and family. A few questions about employment and that was basically it. She approved our application and stamped Tony's passport and congratulated him and told us we could go and that we were through with immigration unless/until he wants to become a US citizen (which he does!) All in all a wonderful experience.

Betty Fitton
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:45 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS experience in Fairfax, VA

Originally Posted by tonynbetty
Haven't posted here in a while but our experience in Fairfax adjusting status was so positive that I had to share.
We arrived at 7:45 and our appointment was at 8:15. They opened the door and we was checked and our appointment letter was viewed and we were sent upstairs. We were the third ones called in and was greatly surprised at how quickly it was handled after reading some of the experiences of others. We were asked all the basics how we met...etc., the officer looked at our paperwork and asked a few questions about our past together and our marriage. Looked at some of our photos. She was interested in the personal side of things, our children and family. A few questions about employment and that was basically it. She approved our application and stamped Tony's passport and congratulated him and told us we could go and that we were through with immigration unless/until he wants to become a US citizen (which he does!) All in all a wonderful experience.

Betty Fitton
Congratulations, Betty! Whenever I hear stories like this it reminds me of the wonderful day when I got approved as well. I'm so happy for you...