Reload this Page >

aos evidence can someone please advise?

Wikiposts

aos evidence can someone please advise?

Old Aug 19th 2002, 12:39 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point
Default aos evidence can someone please advise?

Hi there
Ok the interview is next week in kansas city. So far i have about a dozen photos, copies of cable bill, utility bill,paper bill in both names. Daves Tax returns, (except 1 as they keep asking for him to make corrections on it and returning it, is this going to be a problem that we dont have all three?)
Vaccination records and proof of 2 hep B immunisations. Christmas Cards x2 and x3 wedding cards. Affidavits from 4 people (notorised) and a letter i recieved after my wedding from a friend who couldnt make it. School records for my son, motel receipt, wedding announcement in paper, and a c3ertified copy of the marriage certificate and i94's. A cancelled check with both our names on. Letter from Bank, and a bank statement with both our names on.

Will this be ok? We also have the AOSupport and the supporting documents.

Thanks guys.
Old Aug 19th 2002, 4:38 pm
Shannon

Default Re: aos evidence can someone please advise?

We have our interview on the 22nd. I am still compiling the pile of stuff we are going to take but it includes a copy of our rental lease (both signatures) and our mortgage papers. I think it might be good to have something formal about "joint" residence, as well as the utilities.

We also have joint title on a car and a statement of health insurance coverage (his work covers our son and I as dependents).

Shannon

Old Aug 19th 2002, 10:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

K

Include the disputed tax return as well. INS is not concerned with the dispute but will want to see the paperwork and W-2 form. Everything else appears to be in place.

Good Luck

Rete
Old Aug 20th 2002, 6:15 am
Mani

K <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi there Ok the interview is next week in kansas city. So far i have about a dozen
    > photos, copies of cable bill, utility bill,paper bill in both names. Daves Tax
    > returns, (except 1 as they keep asking for him to make corrections on it and
    > returning it, is this going to be a problem that we dont have all three?)
    > Vaccination records and proof of 2 hep B immunisations. Christmas Cards x2 and x3
    > wedding cards. Affidavits from 4 people (notorised) and a letter i recieved after
    > my wedding from a friend who couldnt make it. School records for my son, motel
    > receipt, wedding announcement in paper, and a c3ertified copy of the marriage
    > certificate and i94's. A cancelled check with both our names on. Letter from Bank,
    > and a bank statement with both our names on.
    > Will this be ok? We also have the AOSupport and the supporting documents.
    > Thanks guys.
I think you have all the required documents, you needed. Additional suggestions:
1) There could be a question how the family is being supported? I would recomend to
get a letter from employer(s) too. Simply with information, about base pay, and
how long with the company.

2) If you have a health insurance plan as a family plan, get the copies of the cards.

3) If you have any vehicle under both name, copy of the registration/title/proof of
insurance.

Remember more paperwork, you have better it is.

Wish you best of luck!!!!