AOS / EAD & AP questions! :)

Wikiposts

AOS / EAD & AP questions! :)

Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:56 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default AOS / EAD & AP questions! :)

Hi all,

Well its been a while since I posted, and with good reason i've been a busy cookie. We got back from our honeymoon a week ago and things have still not yet calmed down. There is a lot of stuff to do after the wedding, thank you cards, finalising payment and checking our wedding photo's. Angie also has 2 other friends this summer getting married and shes a bridesmaid in both weddings, so life is definately hectic. Anyway onto my question.

1. Can someone confirm for me the current filing fees for the following:

I-485 AOS:
I-485 = $315 ?
Biometrics/Fingerprinting fee = $70 ?

I-765 - Employment Authorization:
I-765 = $175

I-131 - Advance Parole:
I-131 = $165

2. Has anyone used E-filing before for the I-765 Employment authorization form?

Can you file this from anywhere in the USA? Or is it only for certain service centers / States?

3. Angie is now Angela Davidson, and no longer Angela Hagman. We changed her name with Social Security the other day, but now i'm just wondering what we need to included with the above forms to proove shes Angela Davidson? Or should we just file the forms under her maiden name?

4. Can I file these forms through our district office in Milwaukee? It seems they process them, or do I need to send them to Chicago or worse Nebraska?

I checked the processing times, and it seems the process the above forms:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/offi...lectedOffice=47

Thanks as always

James