Wikiposts

AOS in Dallas

Old May 24th 2004, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

princess43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS in Dallas

Friday 21st May was my appointment for AOS in Dallas Texas my feet still have not touched the ground !! It was all over in 30 minutes with temporary stamp in my passport until Green Card arrives in one to six months time.

For any one else going through the Dallas office It was nice to see how friendly the staff are, one Immigration officer was hugging one lady in the waiting room area congratulating her on receiving her Green Card. I was sat thinking to myself I hope I get that lady for my interview.................. needless to say I did not but the guy I did get was friendly, he was chatting about the Hotel where I work just across the Street from their office and how rich one has to be to eat there !!

The only real question the officer asked was how did we meet , and for eveidence of the normal stuff ie joint bank account ,mortgage. He never asked to see any photographs.

I am amazed on how fast everything went through !!! 5 months from start to finish..
Old May 24th 2004, 2:24 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS in Dallas

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Congrats.