Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS Checks finally cleared bank account - I feel nice today...

Wikiposts

AOS Checks finally cleared bank account - I feel nice today...

Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:59 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS Checks finally cleared bank account - I feel nice today...

For those of those who know me, and my little AOS issue in Seattle... My AOS packet was returned because I only inclosed a single check for the total, rather then the suggested seperate checks for each fee. (Overpay as Seattle does not require fingerfrints for K1).

Two weeks or so ago I send everything back with two seperate checks, (Not 600 checks made out for a dollare each telling them to keep as many as they need).

Been looking at my online bank account and checks just did not seem to clear, so I figured it was on its way back again. Probably telling me that I underpaid and need to send $50.00 for finger printing. Checks finally cleared last night so at least I know it's a safe bet that I am back in the system.

Scott
Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:02 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS Checks finally cleared bank account - I feel nice today...

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
For those of those who know me, and my little AOS issue in Seattle... My AOS packet was returned because I only inclosed a single check for the total, rather then the suggested seperate checks for each fee. (Overpay as Seattle does not require fingerfrints for K1).

Two weeks or so ago I send everything back with two seperate checks, (Not 600 checks made out for a dollare each telling them to keep as many as they need).

Been looking at my online bank account and checks just did not seem to clear, so I figured it was on its way back again. Probably telling me that I underpaid and need to send $50.00 for finger printing. Checks finally cleared last night so at least I know it's a safe bet that I am back in the system.

Scott

Hey Scott!!!

Isn't a little odd to feel happy because they took your money??
I am so happy for the 2 of you, you are finally in the system!!
Have a nice weekend!!

Ps: I am taking my ADIT pictures for my EAD today
Old Mar 19th 2004, 7:36 am
Jim Schlegel

Default Re: AOS Checks finally cleared bank account - I feel nice today...

That's GREAT news for you! I wish they would cash mine already! Sent
some checks for my wife's AOS processing in mid-February and still
nothing.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:59:52 -0500, ScottHenshaw wrote:

>
    > Been looking at my online bank account and checks just did not seem to
    > clear, so I figured it was on its way back again. Probably telling me
    > that I underpaid and need to send $50.00 for finger printing. Checks
    > finally cleared last night so at least I know it's a safe bet that I am
    > back in the system.
    >
    > Scott