Reload this Page >

AOS Boston - Interview report

Wikiposts

AOS Boston - Interview report

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

margyw will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: AOS Boston - Interview report

Congrats Sibsie!!!! pity about the messing about with the new medical,but your still approved!!! so I will say Wohoooooooooo now!!!!

Margy
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:31 pm
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AOS Boston - Interview report

Congrats to another North Shore resident.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:44 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RoB1833
Thanks. And what wonderful weather we're having. It's more like November. :scared:
Old May 23rd 2005, 2:35 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
I had copies of the one in Spain and and the one here, but they want it again in a sealed envelope. The adjudicator said he tried to argue the case with his supervisor but his supervisor pulled some memo on him and there was nothing he could do.

I'll take the path of least resistance and get a new one.
I can't wait to hear the good news!! Sorry about the medical
Old May 23rd 2005, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Suess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to all
Wink Re: AOS Boston - Interview report

Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS

Pity about the medical. Boy, you had double bad luck.

Hopefully everything will fall into place soon.

Sue
Old May 24th 2005, 2:36 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

We got there 45 mins before the appt time of 11am and were called in at 11.10am. There's a totally gorgeous looking blonde adjudicator. That wasn't ours! Our chap was nice enough though, especially when he explained that my medical was missing and I'd have to get another one before he could approve me. I had the vaccination supplement and the X-ray but the rest of the medical report was missing.

We were asked the usual questions of - How did we meet. When did we get married. He looked at a couple of pics, asked for our 2004 tax return and that was it. He said I was approved pending medical so I'm having that done on 3rd May (cost $135) and will take it back in to the JFK building.
Congratulations Sibs!! Woohoo!!
Old May 24th 2005, 2:31 pm
Jess

Congrats ..

I had applied last july and haven't heared anything yet like many
others on this forum.
I will appreciate if you can let me know when you had applied.

- jess

Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:01 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jess
Congrats ..

I will appreciate if you can let me know when you had applied.

- jess
Jess I applied last May.

Quick update... I had my medical and took the new sealed envelope into the JFK building. Apparently the medical centre who did the medical had put me down as a refugee so I have to go back and get a "clean" I-693 and take it back in.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 12:56 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the medical centre who did the medical had put me down as a refugee
heheh, you've had one of the most interesting case files in history, sibs!
Good luck with it all.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

silvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RoB1833
and from here too!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 12:39 am
C.G.D.S

Originally Posted by silvermine
and from here too!
Thanks neighbour.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:39 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Sibsie ... (with a capitalized "C")

The weather has improved as you should be living with 80 and 90 degrees out your way as we are and this behind you, you can now start on the next step on the yellow brick road. It does end.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:05 am
C.G.D.S

I hate to go on about this but I'm now officially pissed off.

I went back to the Med centre today to pick up my new I-693. I'd spoken to them on the phone twice to explain what needed to be done and obviously had the medical there where we'd spoken about it all.

So I go in and luckily my best friend from here is with me. They told me that they couldn't give me a new I-693 as they needed to see my x-ray. I had my x-ray with me but not the report as I wasn't given that part. They sent me to the x-ray place a few blocks away but they told me that they couldn't read the x-ray again as it's farmed out elsewhere, and I needed a new one which requires a form from the medical centre. I go back to the medical centre (having lost my patience with them) and my friend explains what I need. They hand me a form and I go back to the x-ray place. The x-ray place tell me that I've been given the wrong form so I go back to the medical place, get the new form, go back to the x-ray place and have a new x-ray done at a cost of $75.00

So now I get to go back in *again* on Friday, get the new I-693 and take it back to immigration.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

silvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the roughsilvermine is a jewel in the rough

I hate to go on about this but I'm now officially pissed off.

I went back to the Med centre today to pick up my new I-693. I'd spoken to them on the phone twice to explain what needed to be done and obviously had the medical there where we'd spoken about it all.

So I go in and luckily my best friend from here is with me. They told me that they couldn't give me a new I-693 as they needed to see my x-ray. I had my x-ray with me but not the report as I wasn't given that part. They sent me to the x-ray place a few blocks away but they told me that they couldn't read the x-ray again as it's farmed out elsewhere, and I needed a new one which requires a form from the medical centre. I go back to the medical centre (having lost my patience with them) and my friend explains what I need. They hand me a form and I go back to the x-ray place. The x-ray place tell me that I've been given the wrong form so I go back to the medical place, get the new form, go back to the x-ray place and have a new x-ray done at a cost of $75.00

So now I get to go back in *again* on Friday, get the new I-693 and take it back to immigration.

omg! talk about getting bounced around..
and it was pouring out for a while and freezing today!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 10:01 am
C.G.D.S

Originally Posted by silvermine
omg! talk about getting bounced around..
and it was pouring out for a while and freezing today!
As luck would have it, it was humid as hell when I started out and by the time I was ready for shopping on Newbury St, it was cold and wet! Just not one of my best days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.