Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS - Atlanta Office -> Scout Help Please!

Wikiposts

AOS - Atlanta Office -> Scout Help Please!

Old May 12th 2003, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Jana is on a distinguished road
Default AOS - Atlanta Office -> Scout Help Please!

Hey I am getting prepared to file AOS for my fiance in June after we wed. Can anyone provide me with the number for the Atlanta District Office and tell me what I need to do to request the forms?

I am lost and cant seem to find that number anywhere.

Thanks in Advance! Jana
Old May 12th 2003, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

John McHugh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS - Atlanta Office -> Scout Help Please!

Originally posted by Jana
Hey I am getting prepared to file AOS for my fiance in June after we wed. Can anyone provide me with the number for the Atlanta District Office and tell me what I need to do to request the forms?

Thanks in Advance! Jana
I don't think you'll find any phone number for the Atlanta office...the BCIS likes to route all phone traffic to their usually not too helpful national toll free line.

But, if it's forms you're interested in, you can simply download any and all that you need from...

http://www.bcis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm
Old May 12th 2003, 4:09 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS - Atlanta Office -> Scout Help Please!

Originally posted by Jana

Thanks in Advance! Jana

Also look online Jana, Atlanta has a website.
Old May 12th 2003, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

You can't call the Atlanta Office. If you do, a recording will just give you the new 800 number for the BCIS.

Call the 800 number tell them what you want. They will want your zip code and will send a packet out for you. Pete just did this last week. Of course my zip code kept coming up as Hollywood, FL for some reason (I am thinking Government inefficiency here) and they had to manually mail the packet. We had tried to print the forms needed from the BCIS website, but the left margin kept getting cut off and certain parts were blacked out that shouldn't have been (again, stupid frigging inefficient govt!). The National Customer Service Center number is 1-800-375-5283.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old May 12th 2003, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Jana is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Scout
You can't call the Atlanta Office. If you do, a recording will just give you the new 800 number for the BCIS.

Call the 800 number tell them what you want. They will want your zip code and will send a packet out for you. Pete just did this last week. Of course my zip code kept coming up as Hollywood, FL for some reason (I am thinking Government inefficiency here) and they had to manually mail the packet. We had tried to print the forms needed from the BCIS website, but the left margin kept getting cut off and certain parts were blacked out that shouldn't have been (again, stupid frigging inefficient govt!). The National Customer Service Center number is 1-800-375-5283.

Cheers,

Leslie
Thanks for the help. I just called and my forms should arrive in 2-3 weeks. I am sure I will return for more help