Wikiposts

AOS Atlanta-How Long?

Old Dec 27th 2001, 12:44 pm
N75ranger

Does anyone have any recent experience with time required for AOS from Atlanta INS.
Have been to the Atlanta site many times, but there is nothing there in the last 6
months or so. Any information is appreciated. Thanks and I hope everyone will have a
GREAT NEW YEAR.

Old Dec 28th 2001, 12:41 am
Vermyndax

You're looking at about 2 years from the date of filing before they even grant the
interview for AOS. This comes from the NCSC's agents, who looked up Atlanta's record
for serving AOS.

We're waiting too, we filed on August 27th. Work authorization and AP took about 3
months... but that's the last we've heard from them.

--Alexander

>
Atlanta
    >
in
    >
hope
    >

Old Dec 28th 2001, 2:17 am
Vyshnya

Filed July 2000, finger-printed July 2001, AOS interview November 2001.

[email protected] (N75ranger)
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Dec 29th 2001, 3:07 pm
Jim

My wife and I applied for AOS in January of 2000 and only had the interview in August
of 2001. The conditional green card arrived in October. Several people here have
reported faster turnover than this. I believe one reason our case took so long was
that the INS had two separate files on the case and one appeared to be incomplete
without the contents of the other. We uncovered all of this at the interview.

N75ranger wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >

Old Dec 30th 2001, 2:48 am
Vyshnya

[email protected] (vyshnya)
[usenetquote2]> > Does anyone have any recent experience with time required for AOS from Atlanta[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > INS. Have been to the Atlanta site many times, but there is nothing there in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > last 6 months or so. Any information is appreciated. Thanks and I hope everyone[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > will have a GREAT NEW YEAR.[/usenetquote2]