Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS approved - Dallas!!

AOS approved - Dallas!!

Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Chessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud ofChessiet has much to be proud of
Red face AOS approved - Dallas!!

My husband just called me here at work, and read me the Homeland Security letter telling him he's passed the AOS interview and should recieve his official green card in the next few weeks. We're SOOOO excited!

We had our AOS interview back in August, so that's about a five-month wait, not too shabby

EDIT: oddly enough, i had just mailed off our taxes today, with the W-7 form attached, requesting an ITIN # for my husband, b/c he doesn't have a SS# and we were filing jointly

Last edited by Chessiet; Feb 7th 2005 at 10:55 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:56 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS approved - Dallas!!

Yay, congratulations!
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:02 pm
AOS-LA District Office

mc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chessiet
My husband just called me here at work, and read me the Homeland Security letter telling him he's passed the AOS interview and should recieve his official green card in the next few weeks. We're SOOOO excited!

We had our AOS interview back in August, so that's about a five-month wait, not too shabby

EDIT: oddly enough, i had just mailed off our taxes today, with the W-7 form attached, requesting an ITIN # for my husband, b/c he doesn't have a SS# and we were filing jointly
Congrats!!!!!! and good luck in getting the card soon!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

Suess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to all

Congratulations.................

Sue
Old Feb 8th 2005, 2:59 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chessiet

CONGRATULATIONS!!