Wikiposts

AOS Approved

Old May 11th 2004, 9:49 am
U.K/U.S.A.

Joanne Knight will become famous soon enoughJoanne Knight will become famous soon enough
Default AOS Approved

Hi all,

You might remember me from my other post worrying about the Adjustment of Status interview. That was today and I was approved! I got my stamp in my passport and get my Green Card in less than 6 months time. This was at Memphis.

Thanks to everyone for being so patient with me when I was worried.

Good luck to everyone. Best wishes to you all.
Old May 11th 2004, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS Approved

Originally posted by Joanne Knight
Hi all,

You might remember me from my other post worrying about the Adjustment of Status interview. That was today and I was approved! I got my stamp in my passport and get my Green Card in less than 6 months time. This was at Memphis.

CONGRADULATIONS.
What did they ask you? what documents did they want?
Old May 11th 2004, 10:23 am
U.K/U.S.A.

Joanne Knight will become famous soon enoughJoanne Knight will become famous soon enough

The immigration officer was really nice and polite to us both. He asked for both of our birth certificates, prior marriage certificates, present marriage certificates, photos of us together, cards that we had for our wedding, utility bill, bank statement, and the Affidavit of Support. I might have missed some of the other items that were shown, but I cant remember them all right now. Still relieved and also excited about our good news The checklist I was given was another one as they changed my interview date and sent a new checklist. This meant that I did not have to have that medical which the other one listed. That was what I was so anxious about before in my other post.

Everything went very smoothly and he even laughed with us on some of the things discussed

I wish you good luck, Susanna.

Originally posted by Susanna
CONGRADULATIONS.
What did they ask you? what documents did they want?
Old May 11th 2004, 10:52 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Congratulations, Joanne. You got through that office rather quickly. Yeah for you ;-)

A favor, please. There are very few experiences about Tennessee on the experience pages. If you don't mind could you write up your interview experience (or cut and paste from this posting) for the pages? I and others would be most appreciative.

http://www.kamya.com/interview/intro.html

Thanks
Rete
Old May 11th 2004, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Do you mind posting your timeline?
THX
Old May 11th 2004, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

The immigration officer was really nice and polite to us both. He asked for both of our birth certificates, prior marriage certificates, present marriage certificates, photos of us together, cards that we had for our wedding, utility bill, bank statement, and the Affidavit of Support. I might have missed some of the other items that were shown, but I cant remember them all right now. Still relieved and also excited about our good news The checklist I was given was another one as they changed my interview date and sent a new checklist. This meant that I did not have to have that medical which the other one listed. That was what I was so anxious about before in my other post.

Everything went very smoothly and he even laughed with us on some of the things discussed

I wish you good luck, Susanna.

Just asked my Hubby and he said that the Utility bills where in his name as he carried them forward from his last house and that he pays the bills so why would I need to be on them? I tried to explain but he reckons that there is no need MEN argggggggggh.
Old May 11th 2004, 12:35 pm
U.K/U.S.A.

All of our utility bills are in his name only. We tried to get them to change to to both of our names but they said they could not do that due to the way the printer prints out the bills! Very strange. So they typed a letter confirming that I also receive the utilities at the same address. The INS officer was happy with this.

Originally posted by Susanna
Just asked my Hubby and he said that the Utility bills where in his name as he carried them forward from his last house and that he pays the bills so why would I need to be on them? I tried to explain but he reckons that there is no need MEN argggggggggh.
Old May 11th 2004, 1:39 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

CONGRATS!!
Old May 11th 2004, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old May 11th 2004, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!
Old May 11th 2004, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

All of our utility bills are in his name only. We tried to get them to change to to both of our names but they said they could not do that due to the way the printer prints out the bills! Very strange. So they typed a letter confirming that I also receive the utilities at the same address. The INS officer was happy with this.

Good Thinking it will be done lol.
Old May 11th 2004, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

It will be done lol Thankyou
Old May 12th 2004, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Congrats....