Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Aos Approval Louisville, Ky.

Wikiposts

Aos Approval Louisville, Ky.

Old May 18th 2006, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aos Approval Louisville, Ky.

Hi guy's

Here is our little story of how the interview went today.
We had a appointment for 1.45 pm at the Louisville,KY branch. We were there a bit early, I'd say about 1.15 pm.
At about 1.30 Patricia was called into the office (I expected me to be first). He first had her sworn in to tell the truth, and then asked for the bills and photo's. (later turned out that that was all he wanted to see). He asked her questions like:
*What country is Rudolf from?
*Where did you guy's meet?
*When and where did you get married?
*What did you have for dinner last night?
*How often have you been to The Netherlands and how often has Rudolf been to the USA?
*Did you cook Rudolf breakfast this morning?
*Where we honeymooned?
*Where we went for vacation?
*Why my name wasn't on the deed?
He then came out and called my name, and swore me in to tell the truth, and asked me the same questions.
About the house we said that we were trying to sell it, and buy a new house together. He was ok with that.
That was pretty much it really. We were outside at 1.50 pm..... it took all but 20 minutes.
He was a kind of nice man, direct and to the point. An older man probably in his 70's.
He didn't stamp my passport though, because he said that the card will be in the mail in about 3 weeks.
We celebrated, and had dinner at a restaurant and had champagne too
It's over..... done with..... we can now go on with our lives.....
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudolf.
Old May 18th 2006, 1:00 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aos Approval Louisville, Ky.

Originally Posted by dutchman2001nl
Congratulations!!!!!! well done!
Old May 18th 2006, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: Aos Approval Louisville, Ky.

Hi guy's

We had a appointment for 1.45 pm at the Louisville,KY branch. We were there a bit early, I'd say about 1.15 pm.
At about 1.30 Patricia was called into the office (I expected me to be first). He first had her sworn in to tell the truth, and then asked for the bills and photo's. (later turned out that that was all he wanted to see). He asked her questions like:
*What country is Rudolf from?
*Where did you guy's meet?
*When and where did you get married?
*What did you have for dinner last night?
*How often have you been to The Netherlands and how often has Rudolf been to the USA?
*Did you cook Rudolf breakfast this morning?
*Where we honeymooned?
*Where we went for vacation?
*Why my name wasn't on the deed?
He then came out and called my name, and swore me in to tell the truth, and asked me the same questions.
About the house we said that we were trying to sell it, and buy a new house together. He was ok with that.
That was pretty much it really. We were outside at 1.50 pm..... it took all but 20 minutes.
He was a kind of nice man, direct and to the point. An older man probably in his 70's.
He didn't stamp my passport though, because he said that the card will be in the mail in about 3 weeks.
It's over..... done with..... we can now go on with our lives.....
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudolf.

I had my AOS last December, and they told me it would only take a month or so before they sent me my green card. We waited 5 months, then we got a letter asking for me to go to the USCIS Service Center in Tampa to have my fingerprints taken again. That was last week. The likelyhood is that I may get my green card in a couple of months. I hate to say it, but you may not be finished yet with USCIS.
Old May 18th 2006, 1:34 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations (finally) Rudolf!!!

I guess you're ours to keep now--Welcome to America----again!
Old May 18th 2006, 6:14 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yaaay!!! Congratulations Dutch and Patricia! Wow, the dreaded "separate interviews" scenario even!? Whew!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old May 18th 2006, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!!
Old May 19th 2006, 2:46 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Ian
Old May 19th 2006, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Congratulations!!!!!! well done!
Thank you snowbunny
Old May 19th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
I had my AOS last December, and they told me it would only take a month or so before they sent me my green card. We waited 5 months, then we got a letter asking for me to go to the USCIS Service Center in Tampa to have my fingerprints taken again. That was last week. The likelyhood is that I may get my green card in a couple of months. I hate to say it, but you may not be finished yet with USCIS.
We'll get the cards, king.... congrats to your AOS by the way....
Old May 19th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by meauxna
Congratulations (finally) Rudolf!!!

I guess you're ours to keep now--Welcome to America----again!
yep, you're stuck with me now.... and thank you meauxna
Old May 19th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Yaaay!!! Congratulations Dutch and Patricia! Wow, the dreaded "separate interviews" scenario even!? Whew!

Best Wishes,
Rene
thank you Rene..... he only didn't like the fact that Patricia didn't make me breakfast in the mornings.... (I hate breakfasts, always have, just coffee will do nicely) grumpy old man......
Old May 19th 2006, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by curiousmelon
Congratulations!!!
Thank you curious and Ian...... you guy's are great.
Old May 19th 2006, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

psychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Aos Approval Louisville, Ky.

Congrats, "y'all"!
Old May 19th 2006, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by psychobabbler1
Congrats, "y'all"!
thanks psychobabbler1
Old May 19th 2006, 2:39 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Wow way to go guys. Huge Congrats to finally have this major hurdle behind you. Nice to see you celebrated it too!
Now lets see how long (or hopefully short) the wait is for your GC to arrive in the mail. Mine only took 7 days but were told to expect it in 2 ro 3 weeks so fingers crossed you have the same luck.

Shepslady

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.