Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Anyone know why EAD's are approved so randomly?

Wikiposts

Anyone know why EAD's are approved so randomly?

Old May 13th 2004, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone know why EAD's are approved so randomly?

Originally posted by Susanna
Arrrrrrrre I am with you lol butttttttttttt you could then get another temp EAD could you not???????
Is that possible?
Hmm, I don't think so...because I believe the only "temp" EADs would be issued for K1 status. If that were possible we would have gotten that for my husband!
Old May 13th 2004, 6:13 pm
magpie

QUESTION

I file my AOS w/ EAD at the Guam Service Center. Counting 90 days from it's Notice Date will fall on June 15. My husband will be back in the states visiting relatives. If I haven't received my card yet by then. Could I just go to any INS office and request for an interim or do I need to fly back to Guam for it?

Thanks.

Old May 13th 2004, 6:25 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by magpie
QUESTION

I file my AOS w/ EAD at the Guam Service Center. Counting 90 days from it's Notice Date will fall on June 15. My husband will be back in the states visiting relatives. If I haven't received my card yet by then. Could I just go to any INS office and request for an interim or do I need to fly back to Guam for it?

Thanks.
You need to go to your local USCIS office
For example: My EAD application is at MSC/NBC, but if they do not approve me within the promised 90 days and my application is properly filled (No RFE'S), I must go to the Denver USCIS office and request the interim EAD.
Bottom line: You can't go to any USCIS office, you have to go to your local office

Hope that helps!