Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

anyone know something about nebraska ?

Wikiposts

anyone know something about nebraska ?

Old Oct 6th 2003, 4:47 am
Just Joined

jk2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone know something about nebraska ?

hi i am nnew here ,, and i am so worry about nebraska, i was waiting for a long time more that 190 days and i am almost crazy...please if anyone know some information i really appreciate...

jk
Old Oct 6th 2003, 5:05 am
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light

Hi.

I know how you feel. There has been no report out of Nebraska since September first, when they said they were working on dates around February 4th and before.

Right now they are approving march petitions (from what we can see) - average time for approval seems to hover somewhere between 190 to 210 days at this point in time. It's been kinda quiet these last few days.

Hang in there, you're ALMOST out of the cornfields of Nebraska. It took us 204 days...

Elly
Old Oct 6th 2003, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

James Mars is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone know something about nebraska ?

Originally posted by jk2003
hi i am nnew here ,, and i am so worry about nebraska, i was waiting for a long time more that 190 days and i am almost crazy...please if anyone know some information i really appreciate...

jk
Try here
http://pub99.ezboard.com/bk1advocacygroup

As many know the NSC is very limited in space. They would like to create another office on the same property but the parking space is limited so they are trying to work out a solution.
'
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/7835/carhenge.htm
Old Oct 6th 2003, 5:47 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by billwilson597
you are in nebraska hell
What wonderful encouragement for someone new to the process and crawling the walls with worry...........

Kate.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 6:10 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

you are in nebraska hell
"bill"/dave, etc etc etc-----

*You* need to get back under that bridge where you belong. Found that pill bottle yet? Hope you get approved soon so you can leave us all the hell alone.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (Day 130, NSC)
5/29/03 1st NOA

Yep, I'm grumpy today........
Old Oct 6th 2003, 6:28 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Why dont you go tell michelle, james, todd, booger and the others to crawl under a bridge?
Er, because you so frequently post under their names? It's easier to just say it once.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 6:36 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

heheheh, that's *one* way to look at it!
Old Oct 6th 2003, 6:48 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

how are they new if they have been waiting over 190 days like they say.

Last time I checked there are over a dozen people in here who have posted negative emotions or much worse about nebraska,

Why dont you go tell michelle, james, todd, booger and the others to crawl under a bridge?
Ok, only going to say this once, and then heading right out of this thread.

They didn't say they were new to the process, they said they were "new in here", which a reasonable person might take to mean that they were a newcomer to the newsgroup.

Secondly, yep, there are lots of people who express negative emotions regarding slow processing times, but uh, somehow not quite as "eloquently" as you, "bill"/dave/etc etc etc etc........
Seems to me "You are in Nebraska Hell" is preaching to the choir, dontcha think?

And, pay close close attention here, because spelling and punctuation counts. I don't tell Michelle.Moir (usenet), James Mars (BEP member), Todd (capital T, usenet poster) and Booger (capital B, also known as Ron, and a real usenet poster) to go and hide under bridges, because these people do not troll the group looking for people to annoy. They just come and vent, and do so politely and share information when they have some to share. I've learned to pick out the real posters from the fakes, and I daresay lots of others have too.

Closing my mouth right now before someone registering as "secretbroccoli" or some other nonsense starts up. *sigh*

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (day 130, NSC)
5/29/03 1st NOA
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

You and your 1200 posts are the "trool".

-trool
"a troll that drools and has a dullness of wit."

If you would pay any attention, each of us has a rather consistent inimitable style to our posts.

Originally posted by meauxna
Er, because you so frequently post under their names? It's easier to just say it once.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by okiedokie
What wonderful news from NSC.

Just ignore the sick people who like to harass people in here.
TROLL

Do a search on all these idiots. See if they ever posted something useful, helpful besides a stupid question.

There is never detail on their mate, relationship, K1 process.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by DCMark
TROLL

Do a search on all these idiots. See if they ever posted something useful, helpful besides a stupid question.

There is never detail on their mate, relationship, K1 process.
It is because some of these "people" do not want to broadcast to the world their personal information. They just want to know when they can get their visa. Those people that want express their personal information are welcome. Olenka seemed to feel the need to express herself. I wecome that. So you decide to use, again, some completely arbitary standard where the other extreme of reticence is somehow inappropriate? Your posts come accross as extremley arrogant and judgemental.
I think I have had enough of my conversation with you and I think I will only server to warn others of your presence. Goodbye.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:33 am
shaley74

Originally posted by katesuiter1
What wonderful encouragement for someone new to the process and crawling the walls with worry...........

Kate.

You want me to go and get your evil post from the past?

who are you? you also will have to look in the mirror,

You are a very evil person

and if you reply to me with your evil tone, I will go and get your evil posts and put them on the front page.

you need to go to the priest and ask for sins removed.

Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:36 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by shaley74
You want me to go and get your evil post from the past?

who are you? you also will have to look in the mirror,

You are a very evil person

and if you reply to me with your evil tone, I will go and get your evil posts and put them on the front page.

You need a lobotomy.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 6:46 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shaley74

Did that a few years ago, thanks.

Kate.
Old Oct 7th 2003, 7:13 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
You need a lobotomy.
Maybe it already took place? That would explain the nonsense and blubbering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.