Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from Vermont this week?

Wikiposts

Anyone heard from Vermont this week?

Old Feb 20th 2004, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Suess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to all
Default Anyone heard from Vermont this week?

Hi Everyone,
We are waiting on I129F approval out of Vermont. We are on day 24 of our second 30 to45 days approval time.
Has anyone had good news from Vermont this week? I just checked our status online and things are just the same. I guess thats it for another week.

This is getting painful. We haven't seen each other since November. I know a lot of you people out there are a lot longer. We know how you feel. I'm in Scotland and his in Pennslyvania.

Good Luck to everyone and I hope some of you have received good news and the rest of us may it came soon.

Bye Sue
Old Feb 20th 2004, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone heard from Vermont this week?

Hi Sue, Sorry to say, no news, but I wanted you to know that we are also on day 24 with Vermont - I feel your pain; it was exciting checking online in the beginning but now it's just sort of depressing to see the SAME thing every time "Your petition was received, blah, blah, blah..."

I guess we won't be getting one of those super-quickie Vermont approvals, but don't give up hope! I've heard of people checking their status at 5pm on Friday, and nothing new, and then checking back over the weekend and it's updated. And some people never get their updates online, just by mail!

Good luck, and let's hope we hear good news from Vermont very soon.

Cheers, Kirsten

Originally posted by Suess
Hi Everyone,
We are waiting on I129F approval out of Vermont. We are on day 24 of our second 30 to45 days approval time.
Has anyone had good news from Vermont this week? I just checked our status online and things are just the same. I guess thats it for another week.

This is getting painful. We haven't seen each other since November. I know a lot of you people out there are a lot longer. We know how you feel. I'm in Scotland and his in Pennslyvania.

Good Luck to everyone and I hope some of you have received good news and the rest of us may it came soon.

Bye Sue
Old Feb 21st 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Darkie is an unknown quantity at this point

We've been approved this week after a bit of a wait.

Good luck on your application!
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

clare47uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are on day 38 of our application through Vermont. Our fingers are crossed to hear something this week. It certainly would make a great birthday present.

Clare