Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Anyone familiar with this?

Wikiposts

Anyone familiar with this?

Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:07 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone familiar with this?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Don't suppose you'd let me have one...errr you know what I mean. I've been a member twice...obtained a good ratio then they pulled the plug.
You need to donate when your ratio gets low, same happened to me. They gave you 30Gb for 20 Euros or something like that. You get more than your money's worth if you top it up with the occasional donation, I've done 3X 20 Euro donations in 500GB of downloads, more than worth the 60 Euros in 2 years. Just a tip
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
You need to donate when your ratio gets low, same happened to me. They gave you 30Gb for 20 Euros or something like that. You get more than your money's worth if you top it up with the occasional donation, I've done 3X 20 Euro donations in 500GB of downloads, more than worth the 60 Euros in 2 years. Just a tip
I know...my ratio was never low...it was high then all of a sudden I couldn't log in.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:19 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I know...my ratio was never low...it was high then all of a sudden I couldn't log in.
Strange I've never had a problem If you **** mine up I'll hunt you down in NJ :curse:
Old Jan 29th 2009, 11:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Strange I've never had a problem If you **** mine up I'll hunt you down in NJ :curse:
LOL You'll have to catch me first.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:09 pm
Banned

LOL You'll have to catch me first.
Okay I just have one favor to ask
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Okay I just have one favor to ask
How could I refuse...
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:24 pm
Banned

How could I refuse...
Good.................... ban that twat OP's IP address from BE
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Me ban button is broken...I blame that Arseguy.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails Anyone familiar with this?-76659_1203555561_540298.jpg  
Old Jan 30th 2009, 1:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Attached Thumbnails Anyone familiar with this?-smellslikebullshit.jpg  
Old Jan 30th 2009, 1:55 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails Anyone familiar with this?-pot_calls_kettle_black.bmp  
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:09 am
Banned

Much better than those long tiresome childish rants, I guess you've sobered up.
You're the biggest bullshitter on here mate

Old Feb 1st 2009, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

Much better than those long tiresome childish rants, I guess you've sobered up.
You're the biggest bullshitter on here mate

http://datastore.rediff.com/images/b...0.Cybering.jpg
Really, I dont remember trying to impress the forum saying I spoke Chinese less than 2 weeks ago only to be caught out lying.

Brave of you to wait til I go offline to reply, allowing yourself the last word for a few hours.

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 2nd 2009 at 1:06 am. Reason: Removing attachment.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:40 am
Banned

Really, I dont remember trying to impress the forum saying I spoke Chinese less than 2 weeks ago only to be caught out lying.

Brave of you to wait til I go offline to reply, allowing yourself the last word for a few hours.
Maybe the penny hasn't dropped yet that I said that to get you to search Babblefish for the difference between Mandarin & Cantonese........... Which of course you did

That midget pic was used by me weeks ago and how dare you reply when I was in bed

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Feb 2nd 2009 at 12:48 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:13 am
Account Closed

Maybe the penny hasn't dropped yet that I said that to get you to search Babblefish for the difference between Mandarin & Cantonese........... Which of course you did
Course you did Tommy, course you did
Attached Thumbnails Anyone familiar with this?-182732__pinocchio_l.jpg