Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Any K1's who applied to Nebraska around 3rd quarter 2003 or since...

Any K1's who applied to Nebraska around 3rd quarter 2003 or since...

Old Feb 4th 2004, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice
Default Re: Any K1's who applied to Nebraska around 3rd quarter 2003 or since...

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Mr Dub,

Go to https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...sp?textFlag=N# and choose Service Center, then choose Nebraska. Unfortunately, it does say that they are still working on July 24th. But they could be working on a large range of dates right now.

When we were approved through Texas, the current report said they were processing July 17th (or so), and our NOA1 was Aug. 11th so they were definitely working ahead of the processing date.

Good luck to you all at Nebraska - I know the waiting is pure hell.

Jamie

Edit: Just realized that this report said Jan. 22nd so it is not the latest and greatest. Not sure where the newest report came from then.
This is one of my regular sites I check the processing dates on. However I think you will find the last time they posted a time scale it was on January 22nd, about 2 weeks ago. I know Im nit picking but I am really close now to getting approved!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 3:39 am
Skyscrapered

Haggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Any K1's who applied to Nebraska around 3rd quarter 2003 or since...

That report is dated 22 Jan '04.

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Mr Dub,

Go to https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...sp?textFlag=N# and choose Service Center, then choose Nebraska. Unfortunately, it does say that they are still working on July 24th. But they could be working on a large range of dates right now.

When we were approved through Texas, the current report said they were processing July 17th (or so), and our NOA1 was Aug. 11th so they were definitely working ahead of the processing date.

Good luck to you all at Nebraska - I know the waiting is pure hell.

Jamie

Edit: Just realized that this report said Jan. 22nd so it is not the latest and greatest. Not sure where the newest report came from then.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrDub
This is one of my regular sites I check the processing dates on. However I think you will find the last time they posted a time scale it was on January 22nd, about 2 weeks ago. I know Im nit picking but I am really close now to getting approved!
Originally posted by Haggischomper
That report is dated 22 Jan '04.
Hey guys, I realized that after I posted the link. Read the sentence after my name.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 4:11 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

I think a lot of people confuse "Displayed on the Web on xxMonth xxDay, 2004" with "Updated on xxMonth xxDay, 2004".

I have read it wrong a couple of times and thought they are processing from today, instead of whatever the date is.

You've just got to read these things carefully!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 4:12 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hi,

After a few posts on the forum today i would say ive become a little sceptic about whether I will have my fiancee visa in time for our wedding in July.

If you've filed at Nebraska or even another service centre and been either recieved your 2nd NOA or embassy interview since 3rd/4th quarter of 2003 please let me know. I want to try and establish how fast Nebraska is processing these types of applications.

Cheers

James
Hey there James!!

I hope you dont have to re-schedule the wedding!!
Best of luck to you!!!
Go McJimbo and Angie Go!!!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

I think a lot of people confuse "Displayed on the Web on xxMonth xxDay, 2004" with "Updated on xxMonth xxDay, 2004".

I have read it wrong a couple of times and thought they are processing from today, instead of whatever the date is.

Yep, my bad. I just saw Matt's post yesterday about updated reports and thought the NSC report was updated as well. Looks like it is still the old report. Hopefully they'll come out with an update this week
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Yep, my bad. I just saw Matt's post yesterday about updated reports and thought the NSC report was updated as well. Looks like it is still the old report. Hopefully they'll come out with an update this week
AILA.org just posted up processing times for 1st of febuary. Turns out NSC havent moved a day since last month...
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

AILA.org just posted up processing times for 1st of febuary. Turns out NSC havent moved a day since last month...
Yep, it still says July 24 for the K-1 visa. Man that's disheartning for all you going through NSC. Wish it was good news.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Hey Jimbo - just a thought - why don't you get with Michael, the guy who set up this site that searches the Texas Service Center K-1 approvals and see if you can set up something similar for the NSC? This database that he runs is the best thing out there to really see what they are doing.

http://macallan.homeunix.org/bcis/

Angela
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

lawsonschick is an unknown quantity at this point

thought i'd post up this link in case anyone doesn't know about it... i know i live for the update on this site every saturday!

http://pub99.ezboard.com/fk1advocacygroupfrm53

There are some very dedicated people who search on a weekly
basis to be able to post the numbers... i personally am very
appreciative of their hard work and dedication. Check under the weekly activity report for any updates.

With an NOA1 of september 22nd, i'd sure like to see some movement from the NSC.....

Anne
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by lawsonschick
thought i'd post up this link in case anyone doesn't know about it... i know i live for the update on this site every saturday!

http://pub99.ezboard.com/fk1advocacygroupfrm53

There are some very dedicated people who search on a weekly
basis to be able to post the numbers... i personally am very
appreciative of their hard work and dedication. Check under the weekly activity report for any updates.

With an NOA1 of september 22nd, i'd sure like to see some movement from the NSC.....

Anne
Thanks A lot for that link lawsonchick, it gives me some hope to see at least something is being done there. Do you happen to know why there is such a spread of case dates they are working on, i.e. from feb 03 to sept 03. Do they put their hands into some magic box and pick out the lucky winner or is there some method to this selecting ?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

lawsonschick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks A lot for that link lawsonchick, it gives me some hope to see at least something is being done there. Do you happen to know why there is such a spread of case dates they are working on, i.e. from feb 03 to sept 03. Do they put their hands into some magic box and pick out the lucky winner or is there some method to this selecting ?

I only wish i knew the reasoning for all of the petitions that seem to be still sitting there... maybe problems were encountered and whatnot, but there sure does seem to be alot of them....

One thing is for sure, i simply live for the weekly updates on that site, it's one of the things that is helping me through this waiting process.....

Anne
Old Feb 4th 2004, 11:00 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Hey Jimbo - just a thought - why don't you get with Michael, the guy who set up this site that searches the Texas Service Center K-1 approvals and see if you can set up something similar for the NSC? This database that he runs is the best thing out there to really see what they are doing.

http://macallan.homeunix.org/bcis/

Angela
I'll consider doing that

Thanks for the advice