Wikiposts

any ideas?

Old Nov 8th 2002, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any ideas?

does anyone have any idea why london embassy have sent back my packet 3 and told me to wait on the NVC to process my application, i was under the impression london was a beta post which meant that the NVC had little to do with the application, i realize that since oct 1st things have changed, but does this just mean, the NVC wants the $325 instead of taking to the embassy, I have already sent in the DS-3032 and paid the $65 to St Louis for the I-864, im sorry to moan, just everything ive read or heard from embassy officials has turned out to be a load of rubbish, as for my children they do need to have their own I-130, and they are adamant we cannot take the K-3 route since that has been approved even though the 130 hasnt reached the embassy yet, as you can tell my world has crashed around my ankles, i wont get home for the holidays and who knows when my kids can come,
I havent called the NVC yet as the DS-3032 packet i received said once i sent the form back the approved petition would be going to london, but i guess this is not the case, if anyone has any clue what is going on please tell me, because i havent got a clue
Old Nov 8th 2002, 7:49 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Dee,

What the hell is happening? I don't bloody believe it - You are in the UK so why has London sent back your packet 3, that makes no sense to me unless there was something wrong with it. I'm so sorry, hope everything works out OK

Patrick
Old Nov 8th 2002, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

patrick
there aint nothing wrong with my packet 3, they sent me one email saying to go ahead and send packet 3 then when i email em again they tell me they are sending it back because the NVC have instructed them not to open provisional files for immigrant visas, i gotta wait on the NVC to send me packet three and a payment slip i presume because they said i have to wait on the package from them, i thought england was a beta post and the consulate did the processing, but i guess since october 1st they have changed everything, but all my forms where filled out correctly, so i honestly do not know, if anyone can enlighten me i would greatly appreciate it
Old Nov 9th 2002, 4:04 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dee,

I going to start a thread with information but thought I would tell you first. London Embassy has changed its rules, it cannot now accept Packet 3's until the NVC has cleared you if you have not filed at London. The paragraph on the website reads

Important: If the immigrant visa petition has been filed or will be filed with the INS in the United States or you are applying for a family or employment based immigrant visa, do not download and send these forms to the NVC until they have notified you that they are ready to proceed with your application. Forms received before NVC officially notify you that they are ready to process your case will be discarded.

That really sucks Dee, if you had sent them in a month ago noone would have give a crap now everything is slowed for you. You should have some good luck soon. It may be worht reading the London Embassy website as it seems a few things have changed

Patrick
Old Nov 9th 2002, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Patrick, i replied to your other thread to what i found out today from the DOS

dee
Old Nov 9th 2002, 5:17 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mrsstrickland
Thanks Patrick, i replied to your other thread to what i found out today from the DOS

dee
Dee

So sorry to learn that they changed procedures on you. Damn but you have been between a rock and hard place for a while now and at this moment, they have decided to move that rock even closer to the wall you are standing against.

Here's praying that you find more breathing space and some relief from this fisaco.

Rete