Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Any I-130 DCF September/ October filers ?

Any I-130 DCF September/ October filers ?

Old Dec 7th 2010, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

tilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any I-130 DCF September/ October filers ?

Originally Posted by katq
I guess so)
So, I had my money taken on the 4th October and looks like they still arent round to October yet !!

I haven't received an email or the letter back yet, anyone else in the same boat? do we not get that until they start the processing ??
Old Dec 7th 2010, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

katq is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tilz
So, I had my money taken on the 4th October and looks like they still arent round to October yet !!

I haven't received an email or the letter back yet, anyone else in the same boat? do we not get that until they start the processing ??
we did get en email notification that they have received the petition at the same time the money were taken, but i'm sure they will have started processing yours if they have taken the money and just because they haven't sent you a letter it doesn't mean they haven't started, it's just so slow...we are even a month behind you so no hope for us to hear anything this year...but would be great to hear if anyone from september / october have had their approvals now
Old Dec 7th 2010, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

tilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud oftilz has much to be proud of

we did get en email notification that they have received the petition at the same time the money were taken, but i'm sure they will have started processing yours if they have taken the money and just because they haven't sent you a letter it doesn't mean they haven't started, it's just so slow...we are even a month behind you so no hope for us to hear anything this year...but would be great to hear if anyone from september / october have had their approvals now
Thanks Katq, yeah seems very slow at the moment, I am not holding out I will hear anything this year, I am sure snow/xmas etc will fit in the excuse somewhere :-) oh well back to thumb twiddling
Old Dec 7th 2010, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

CandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really nice

I have completely given up on being done for April. I doubt it with Christmas soon and everything. Gotta be so patient! Quick qu about police certs.... I lived in a different area sporadically due to uni, it was three years but I had an address then returned home so I didn't stay there all three years. Do I need to get a cert for that place as well?
Old Dec 7th 2010, 4:41 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CandyBelle
I have completely given up on being done for April. I doubt it with Christmas soon and everything. Gotta be so patient! Quick qu about police certs.... I lived in a different area sporadically due to uni, it was three years but I had an address then returned home so I didn't stay there all three years. Do I need to get a cert for that place as well?
Country. If it was a different country, yes. The police certificate guidelines are posted on the Embassy site, and on travel.state.gov

A gentle reminder to all.. let's keep this "timeline" thread as that. Please post your application specific questions in the forum for all to benefit from and participate in. Thanks!
Old Dec 16th 2010, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

CandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really niceCandyBelle is just really nice

GUYS!
They seemed to have got a wriggle on and are now on SEPTEMBER 22nd!!!!!

I saw and squealed! Although its still another month for me, the fact that they've almost done all of September is very exciting!!

Colobound - looks like you're close, love!

Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

GUYS!

I saw and squealed! Although its still another month for me, the fact that they've almost done all of September is very exciting!!

Woo hoo thats better ! although I didnt yet get my letter or email back yet ? I am hoping as they took the money on 4th Oct that I am close ish now, I sent off for my police cert last week so should have all the docs ready to go when I get that back
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:03 pm
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

GUYS!

Candybelle;

I've looked on the USCIS site and I have tried others too. Where can you see the information that they are working on App's around the 22nd September?

Can you please show a link please.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Brucky
Candybelle;

I've looked on the USCIS site and I have tried others too. Where can you see the information that they are working on App's around the 22nd September?

Can you please show a link please.
http://london.usembassy.gov/dhs/uscis/i130filing.html
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:09 pm
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

Thank you
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

GUYS!

This is almost 3 moths timeline...not so good for those of us who filed in November I was hoping for 2 months but it doesn't look like they wil approve it before feb now
Old Dec 16th 2010, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Positive thinking people! It's suddenly sped up so I think they're trying to get a bunch done before Christmas. Hopefully. Be interesting to see if colobound has had theirs..... Oooh exciting!
Old Dec 16th 2010, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Colobound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, nothing yet- filed on the 28th, wonder if they'll get to it before they go off for their CHristmas break Will let you know as soon as.
Thanks for posting the update Candybelle and for your good wishes. Who knows, perhaps a couple of glasses of mulled wine down at the Embassy will inspire them to clear a load of applications before they break up and they'll hit all of October too!
Old Dec 16th 2010, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Colobound
Who knows, perhaps a couple of glasses of mulled wine down at the Embassy will inspire them to clear a load of applications before they break up and they'll hit all of October too!
Hey, what a nice thought, may be we should send them a Christmas hamper
Old Dec 19th 2010, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hey, what a nice thought, may be we should send them a Christmas hamper
I'm up for that! Lets set up a paypal account and get that hamper down there. Although, probably not a good idea in case they think we're trying to bribe our way in! Aha!!!

Because its taking so long, husband said we should go away in March on a little holiday....I suppose that's one good thing about this process!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.