Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Another journey begins...

Another journey begins...

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:10 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another journey begins...

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Please please please rete!

alan

Ladies and Gents .... The Karma Bank is closed for a bit. Need to refill the hoppers before I'm allowed to Karma again.

Rete
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 4:31 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brazilian26
Hi,

I don't mean to take Saheem's spotlight...but just like robskate I've only been lurking....until now.

I'm not British...as you can tell by my nick, But I think this forum has become a service to all immigrants, regardless of their nationality.

Like I said, I'm from Brazil and have been in the US since 98 on a tourist visa, In August 2003 I've met the love of my life and in November 2004 we got married...Since she's a USC, we decided to apply for AOS.

We again I'd like to thank every person in this forum (and in the others too) for sharing and helping complete strangers...that's good Karma
Karma for you!!.
You have won CANDY
I know I know I am losing it.. I am the crazy cow around here. I agree with you this NG has helped me A LOT!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

saheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant future

I wish Saheem all the luck and once again I'd like to thank every person in this forum (and in the others too) for sharing and helping complete strangers...that's good Karma
I agree about the helpfulness of this group, and I also wish you the best of luck. By the way, where are you filing from?

Saheem
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Smaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Another journey begins...

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Ohhhh, I tried to give you some karma and it says I've spread too much around today. LOL Darn it!

Welcome to the forum, saheem, and congratulations on the journey beginning!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Rete seems to have *counts on fingers* about 7 lighter blue boxes, followed by *counts on toes* 6 darker blue boxes... hmm!

Karma coming your way cause I've just realised that you gave me some a week ago, and I got all warm fuzzies inside!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:14 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smaug
Rete seems to have *counts on fingers* about 7 lighter blue boxes, followed by *counts on toes* 6 darker blue boxes... hmm!

Karma coming your way cause I've just realised that you gave me some a week ago, and I got all warm fuzzies inside!
Evidently the more karma you have, the darker the boxes get. Hyper looks like she's got one darker blue box at the end of her row of boxes.

Thanks, Smaug!
Rene
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

Brazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by saheem
I agree about the helpfulness of this group, and I also wish you the best of luck. By the way, where are you filing from?

Saheem
Thanks...This process can be a little nerve wrecking...I check the USCIS website 2 a day...I've never checked my email so often...Since I filed 2 weeks before you did, I'll try keeping this post updated so you know what to expect (even though not every experience is the same).

To answer your question, I'm in South Florida...Fort Lauderdale to be more exact...
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:21 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Evidently the more karma you have, the darker the boxes get. Hyper looks like she's got one darker blue box at the end of her row of boxes.

Thanks, Smaug!
Rene

Rene!! I didn't notice about the darker box, I am so happy!!, Yipe Yipe!!
I can't spread anymore karma for now.. but I will be back
Old Feb 7th 2005, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Brazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant futureBrazilian26 has a brilliant future

Here's an update...I just got my DL in the mail...in less than a week...Renewed for 2 years.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

saheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant futuresaheem has a brilliant future

Here's an update...I just got my DL in the mail...in less than a week...Renewed for 2 years.
wow, congratulations! i'm keeping my fingers posted for similar efficiency. go chicago! :-)
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

laurajanaya will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Another journey begins...

I applied with the Chicago lockbox on 12/12/04, and I got my AP on 1/29/05. That was fast!!!! Now let's hope the EAD comes in that fast.
Viva Chicago!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:09 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Another journey begins...

Originally Posted by laurajanaya
I applied with the Chicago lockbox on 12/12/04, and I got my AP on 1/29/05. That was fast!!!! Now let's hope the EAD comes in that fast.
Viva Chicago!
Just got an email from USCIS saying that they approved my EAD and are ordering a new card!

35 Days from Notice Date to approval...Gotta love the NBC!!!

Laurajanaya I hope you got yours already since you filed more than a month before me...

Saheem, a couple more weeks for you...hang in there!

Last edited by Brazilian26; Feb 25th 2005 at 3:15 am.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 3:58 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
OK ... open season on blue boxes ... my kamra giving is worth at least four boxes to everyone I give to so if you have not received from me yet, I will give it to who ever responses to this thread.
Your humble servant ......Marm!!!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, wheres my karma? I feel so unloved!!
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:33 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, did you guys notice that if you hold your curser over someone's blue boxes that it shows a little status message? I didnt know it did that!

Marnee
Old Feb 26th 2005, 1:46 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
Hey, did you guys notice that if you hold your curser over someone's blue boxes that it shows a little status message? I didnt know it did that!

Marnee
Yes! You have much to be proud of!

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.