Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Another INS Screw UP!!! ( Louisville)

Another INS Screw UP!!! ( Louisville)

Old Sep 14th 2002, 12:58 am
Diane

Default Another INS Screw UP!!! ( Louisville)

Well they have done it again!! I arrived home from school yesterday to find a letter
waiting from INS. Yippee I thought I have my interview date!! yeah Right!! Inside was
2 sheets of paper one with the INS heading, my address etc. with the following words:
Ref:ADVANCE PAROLE "You will need to send your original travel document back to the
office along with 2 color photo's per attachment. Sorry for the inconvenience that
this may cause." The attachment was the photo spec sheets! Sure I am pretty sure it
has to do with the screw up THEY MADE just over a month ago by sending me my AP along
with someone else's, aparently I must have an incomplete one, I just thought they
sent one too many. Any way by the time I do get it we will have wasted our money
cause we should be having our AOS interview in a month or two and I wont need it then
( too bad if I had needed it in the mean time) And I know its only minor but still I
am out of pocket more having to get 2 more photos done plus sending back the "errant"
AP a month ago by registered post @ their request. Any suggestions on how to approach
them and ask for my money back. I know I have a snowballs chance in hell!! LOL