Wikiposts

Another Approval

Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another Approval

"This case has been approved. On December 12, 2003, an approval notice was mailed."

I just can't believe it, it was a lot sooner than I expected, only 80 days!!!!!!!

WOWWWW 80 days... Muchas Felicitaciones y Felices Fiestas........!!!!

2Pat
Old Dec 12th 2003, 10:58 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Redbutterfly
You will receive a letter from NVC , stating that they already forwarded the approved petition to the consulate with a new legal case number for your reference.
So there's no way to know when the NVC gets it until it's already left it?
Is that right?
Old Dec 12th 2003, 11:03 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lost2003
Hi guys,
I just checked the USCIS website, like everyday with no expectation... and there it was!!!!

"This case has been approved. On December 12, 2003, an approval notice was mailed."

I just can't believe it, it was a lot sooner than I expected, only 80 days!!!!!!!

Now we just have to wait for the rest....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
Simon and Vick.. You typed NOA1 instead of NOA2 Thats why I didn notice you got approved!!!!
DUTCH!!!!! YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!
Mine should happen anytime soon to right?? lol
Old Dec 12th 2003, 11:15 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doblepat

WOWWWW 80 days... Muchas Felicitaciones y Felices Fiestas........!!!!

2Pat
You guys too!!!!! Aww I might as well get approve within 14 days!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROPERO AÑO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay I am happy!!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

After you received the NOA2, you can call NVC at 603-334 0700 to check if they received it already.

Originally posted by Simon&Vik
So there's no way to know when the NVC gets it until it's already left it?
Is that right?
Old Dec 12th 2003, 11:47 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:35 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Redbutterfly
Hi!

You will receive a letter from NVC , stating that they already forwarded the approved petition to the consulate with a new legal case number for your reference.
I never received a letter saying they forwarded the case to the consulate. And the letter saying they got the petition from MSC arrived after the case already went to the consulate. So don't wait to find anything out by snail mail. Start calling the NVC 5 days after your approval. Press one then two to speak to a live person.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband received this from NVC:

The State Dept.'s National Visa Center has recently recd an approved I-129F filed on behalf of your spouse. This letter is to let you know that WITHIN A WEEK THE PETITION WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE VISA ISSUING POST OVERSEAS that is responsible for processing visa cases originating in the country where you were married. etc etc..... but you can call the NVC after you reced NOA2.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I never received a letter saying they forwarded the case to the consulate. And the letter saying they got the petition from MSC arrived after the case already went to the consulate. So don't wait to find anything out by snail mail. Start calling the NVC 5 days after your approval. Press one then two to speak to a live person.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 1:25 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Lost!! That's awesome news! You're so lucky you know about the 601 Waiver before you go in there...there won't be any surprises How you making out with the paperwork, by the way?
Clare
Old Dec 12th 2003, 2:39 pm
Awfulecho

>Hi guys,
    >I just checked the USCIS website, like everyday with no expectation...
    >and there it was!!!!

Congratulations on your approval! One quick question: Which service center was
processing your application?

Thanks!

Old Dec 12th 2003, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Lost2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everybody for your kind words and for all the info you have given me!! I hope that everybody will get approved soon, hopefully before Xmas! I was not expecting an approval so soon, I was hoping to hear something in early January so this was a big surprise!

Awfulecho,
I was going thru Missouri as all the other K3s as it is the only office that processes that visa.

Clare,
I have to admit that I am hoping that they will not ask for the I601 but I know that the chances of that happening are slim to none. We have been working the the waiver for sometime but we just switched attorney's last week. My husband is doinf fairly well on his writing and on getting some of the docs together. We were thinking that we would be filing it sometime in late March or February but now we are not sure when but we hope it will be sooner that we expected. The I601 has been just a horrible process, just the thought of it is more than a person should have to deal with. Anyway, at least we are one step closer now than we were yesterday.
Have you heard anything about yours? Any news?