Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Another AP entry in Atlanta w/o problem

Wikiposts

Another AP entry in Atlanta w/o problem

Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:36 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another AP entry in Atlanta w/o problem

Hey guys, hubby and I got back from Europe yesterday and I had no problems what so ever. We got in the US Citizen/Residents line, the lady scanned hubby's passport, then scanned mine, looked at my AP. I told ehr that I wasn't sure what to put under the visa part of my I-94 (where it was issued and what date) and she told me that was no problem, and not to worry about it. She sent me on with my green clip board to the room at the end of the hall. I dropped off all the stuff there and not even 5 minutes later he gave me my stamped AP back without ever asking about anything. And I was set to go!

Hopefully that will be the last time I need to use the AP *sigh*...
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:50 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another AP entry in Atlanta w/o problem

Hey, Steffi! Welcome back! Have you done an Infopass appointment to inquire about your AOS yet?

Rene
Old Jun 21st 2005, 10:37 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hey, Steffi! Welcome back! Have you done an Infopass appointment to inquire about your AOS yet?

Rene
No....do you think I should since everyone past my date has already received their interview letters? (or why are you asking?)
Old Jun 21st 2005, 10:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steffi
No....do you think I should since everyone past my date has already received their interview letters? (or why are you asking?)
If it's not inconvenient, I would go ask about it. If too many people who filed before you are getting their letters, I'd be concerned, too....especially if it's been quite a while since you would have been due to receive the letter.

Maybe they can tell you if it's still in the process...or if it's lost or something...heaven forbid!

Rene
Old Jun 21st 2005, 10:57 am
K1 via London

If it's not inconvenient, I would go ask about it. If too many people who filed before you are getting their letters, I'd be concerned, too....especially if it's been quite a while since you would have been due to receive the letter.

Maybe they can tell you if it's still in the process...or if it's lost or something...heaven forbid!

Rene
You mean after me? Yeah, maybe I should. I mean, according to the processing times they're still on August 2003, so technically I'm still 2 months off. Do you think I should wait 2 months to inquire, or go ahead since it sounds like there have been 2 or 3 cases that came after me but already received their appointments? I wonder if all that file-travelling has put me behind?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by Steffi
You mean after me? Yeah, maybe I should. I mean, according to the processing times they're still on August 2003, so technically I'm still 2 months off. Do you think I should wait 2 months to inquire, or go ahead since it sounds like there have been 2 or 3 cases that came after me but already received their appointments? I wonder if all that file-travelling has put me behind?
Yes, I meant after you...sorry. LOL

Hmmmm....I would wait about a month past the date they say they're processing. I guess it's still too early to inquire, even though others are getting letters.

Rene
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 2:57 am
K1 via London

Yes, I meant after you...sorry. LOL

Hmmmm....I would wait about a month past the date they say they're processing. I guess it's still too early to inquire, even though others are getting letters.

Rene
Yeah, it kind of sucks. *sigh* Thanks for your support though!