ANNIVERSARY: Olenka, her Lovely and NSC

Wikiposts

ANNIVERSARY: Olenka, her Lovely and NSC

Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:47 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough
Default ANNIVERSARY: Olenka, her Lovely and NSC

Hello guys and gals!

Lately I was very sad because of Nebraska delay. I had hopes to get an approval this week. These hopes were going from average timeline which happened with December's approvals.

Being upset is very hard for me, for my parents and friends. Do you know that sadness can kill physically even? :scared: So what to do? I decided to make a little celebration today for myself and for everyone who knows me. Maybe be I will make you fun OK.... so what is a reason of celebration?

It is 5 MONTHS as my fiance, I and Nebraska live by one life. We are one and nothing can make us be separate ;-) !!!! All these 5 months we lived with the same thoughts and hopes. We wanted (and still want) to receive an approval and Nebraska wants (hope it does) to let us go because it must be boring from our complaints and cries :-) So everyone of us wants to go, but we can't because of different reasons (only God knows what ones).

So today my parents and I made pompous breakfast. Actually in Ukraine we have another holiday also. It is the day of Ukrainian Constitution and as I am a lawyer by my profession I coudn't avoid celebration of this holiday also. What a nice 2 holidays. What do you think? probably it is good sign ?

Now I want to celebrate it with you..... so come to my celebration. It is a pity that I can't go to Lincoln and bring some Ukrainian champagne for oficers of Nebraska. Even if Nebraska is slow and I am mad with it a little bit, I understand them that they have a great deal of work and it is hard to manage with all of it. So I invite them also to our party to relax and for you would work better next week because I want to...hmmm what I want... see my toast below and you will understand what I want.

Lets have a little bit of wine May I tell a toast??
I wish myself to have next anniversary in 5 days after this day. I want to celebrate our approval. I wish everyone to celebrate anniversary with Nebraska, but with such dates as 10 DAYS, 20 DAYS..... not more .... if you are far from this dates already, I wish to celebrate 2 anniversaries at once - 5 months and approval.... not more

ok... I am talking too much so lets make some dances :PARTY:

wooo hooo..... hope you had fun with this post PLEASE, don't be sad!!! And your life with smiles close all hardships from your eyes

Best wishes to everyone

The mistress of NSC party Olenka

Last edited by OlenkaKyiv; Jun 27th 2003 at 8:56 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2003, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

mikkitango is an unknown quantity at this point

What wonderful spirit you have!! I'll toast with you today and again when you receive that approval, which I pray will be very soon for you!! CHEERS!!

Mikki
Old Jun 28th 2003, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

My thoughts are with you Olenka.. I look forward to congratulating you really soon =)

Lee
Old Jun 28th 2003, 2:53 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Olenka,

Well, according to my world clock, we were celebrating together. I had my brother inlaw and sister over for a BBQ the same time you were living it up. Anyone want to come over and help me clean up the mess?

Please, Please, Please... Don't get to depressed about the wait. I have been there waiting for NSC and I know how it goes. Try to think of it as an inevitable... It is going to happen, it reallty has to. Even if you get an RFE, (God forbid), it still has to one day be processed and can't last forever. This will pass and soon you will, as I have, look at is as something that has strenghtened your relationship in a way that many couples can only dream of...

Scott
Old Jun 28th 2003, 4:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default thank you!

Hi Olenka! Thank you for inviting us to join your celebration! What a wonderful way to cheer yourself up (and cheer us up, too!) Even though I'm not part of the "NSC" celebration, can I sneak over from CSC to join the party?? :-) Your post makes me want to dress up today and go out with friends for a nice lunch - why not spoil myself instead of being depressed? :-)

Enjoy yourself and "happy anniversary" - hope you get a reason to celebrate the REAL thing very soon!!
Rene
Old Jun 28th 2003, 6:51 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANNIVERSARY: Olenka, her Lovely and NSC

Originally posted by OlenkaKyiv
Hello guys and gals!

Lately I was very sad because of Nebraska delay. I had hopes to get an approval this week. These hopes were going from average timeline which happened with December's approvals.

Being upset is very hard for me, for my parents and friends. Do you know that sadness can kill physically even? :scared: So what to do? I decided to make a little celebration today for myself and for everyone who knows me. Maybe be I will make you fun OK.... so what is a reason of celebration?

It is 5 MONTHS as my fiance, I and Nebraska live by one life. We are one and nothing can make us be separate ;-) !!!! All these 5 months we lived with the same thoughts and hopes. We wanted (and still want) to receive an approval and Nebraska wants (hope it does) to let us go because it must be boring from our complaints and cries :-) So everyone of us wants to go, but we can't because of different reasons (only God knows what ones).

So today my parents and I made pompous breakfast. Actually in Ukraine we have another holiday also. It is the day of Ukrainian Constitution and as I am a lawyer by my profession I coudn't avoid celebration of this holiday also. What a nice 2 holidays. What do you think? probably it is good sign ?

Now I want to celebrate it with you..... so come to my celebration. It is a pity that I can't go to Lincoln and bring some Ukrainian champagne for oficers of Nebraska. Even if Nebraska is slow and I am mad with it a little bit, I understand them that they have a great deal of work and it is hard to manage with all of it. So I invite them also to our party to relax and for you would work better next week because I want to...hmmm what I want... see my toast below and you will understand what I want.

Lets have a little bit of wine May I tell a toast??
I wish myself to have next anniversary in 5 days after this day. I want to celebrate our approval. I wish everyone to celebrate anniversary with Nebraska, but with such dates as 10 DAYS, 20 DAYS..... not more .... if you are far from this dates already, I wish to celebrate 2 anniversaries at once - 5 months and approval.... not more

ok... I am talking too much so lets make some dances :PARTY:

wooo hooo..... hope you had fun with this post PLEASE, don't be sad!!! And your life with smiles close all hardships from your eyes

Best wishes to everyone

The mistress of NSC party Olenka
Yeleanna,

I am one day behind you (1st NOA January 30th) but at TSC. So I do feel so similar to you. Kurt and I were last together on 2nd January -- almost 6 months ago. Luckily, thanks to our webcams, I have not forgotten what he looks like. However it gets very difficult to endure this waiting sometimes. I really really miss him. Sometimes it is very hard to see people who can file through Vermont getting their approval within one month when we have waited five already. But I am always glad for people to be approved, because I know how it feels to be separated from the person I want to be with, and nobody deserves to be apart for a moment longer than necessary.

Thank you for lightening up my evening! And I hope you get your approval very soon!

Debbie
Old Jun 30th 2003, 6:09 am
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

Hello my dearest FRIENDS!!!! I am so happy that you came to my party and had fun with me, thanks for your wishes and toasts. Of course I was happy to see people not only from NSC Crew. We are in the same process and we have common pains and happiness. You helped me very much. Your support was, and it is and it will be the best for me. That is why I call you “my online family�…. WOW … how nice to have such wonderful FAMILY.

Mikki, thank you for your prayers. Maybe one day we will tell “cheers� to each other in reality, because soon we will live very close. My fiancé is from Colorado Springs and we are going to go to Denver often to see theatre’s performances.

Thanks to Lee. I will pray for your provisional dates will happened as you plan.

oh…. Scott, how was a BBQ?? I like it very much. Of course to clean a mess then is hard to do , but why not to help a friend You know what we, who is waiting, feel and we are glad to see you and others here who support us and not leave us alone

Rene, I hope you did what you said “to dress up and go out with friends�. Friends and parents are those people who will cheer you up and help in all hardships and it is very good that we have this NG to find good friends.

Debbie, I remember that your date of 1 NOA is very close to mine since my first posts here. I am so sorry that you didn’t see Kurt for sooooo long time. I won’t tell you that you will see him soon and your happiness will be forever, and you will forget all this waiting time. As for me it doesn’t work . Yesterday I took a book from a shelf . There are aphorisms of famous people. I have opened it on the page “happiness� and found very interesting aphorism…. sorry I don’t remember who told it It said �That person is happy one who doesn’t wait for happiness�. “Well….. I thought. – “in this case I won’t wait for an approval, I will live, I will talk with my Lovely like we are together and it was our wishes to be apart for some time. We didn’t see each other in reality for 7 months before our first meeting and we were ok …not much of course anyway we wanted to see each other, but it was not so hard.�
So I closed my eyes and imagined that I still didn’t see him, we are still very interested in discovering of each other….. wow…. it worked …it worked.

So lets not wait but live and enjoy the thought that even we are far from our Lovelies, but we must be happy that we have them, that we found them!!!!

Olenka