Ankara sent Packet 3!

Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:31 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ankara sent Packet 3!

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
You know you could just print out the forms instead of waiting for them to arrive. I did that immediately after I got my NOA1. I got them from the American consulate in Poland website. And I'm just zippidy-doo-da happy today! Haven't told my husband yet though.
Yep, downloaded them, printed them, filled out as much as I can already!! :-) But I need to make sure I have everything according to the P3 they sent out, and make sure I have the right number of copies, blah blah blah....plus that has the medical info on it that I need to tell Sadegh where to go for that...I'm all ready to make the complete P3 once it arrives at the attorney's office. I need to see which forms in particular they need returned so they can set up the interview date.

I'm going to go there for his interview. Do you think I should send P3 ahead of me Fed Ex to him, or carry it along with me when I go? I'm thinking of sending it ahead of me, just in case I can't go last minute, and so he'll have time to review everything. Sound OK?
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:33 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101
Yep, downloaded them, printed them, filled out as much as I can already!! :-) But I need to make sure I have everything according to the P3 they sent out, and make sure I have the right number of copies, blah blah blah....plus that has the medical info on it that I need to tell Sadegh where to go for that...I'm all ready to make the complete P3 once it arrives at the attorney's office. I need to see which forms in particular they need returned so they can set up the interview date.

I'm going to go there for his interview. Do you think I should send P3 ahead of me Fed Ex to him, or carry it along with me when I go? I'm thinking of sending it ahead of me, just in case I can't go last minute, and so he'll have time to review everything. Sound OK?
Is it just me or was my English really bad in that last post??? LOL
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHAHA

The longer I'm in this process the more my English deteriorates.

I think regardless of whether you send it or carry it, you should send Sadegh a copy ahead of time so he can study it. Mine is enormous. LOL. I'll be finishing it up in the next day or two and sending it express to Marakesh. Khalid has promised me he will memorize each and every page of it, and he really will. He's an excellent student. LOL

Leslie

Is it just me or was my English really bad in that last post??? LOL
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:56 pm

Originally posted by Leslie66
HAHAHAHAHA

The longer I'm in this process the more my English deteriorates.

I think regardless of whether you send it or carry it, you should send Sadegh a copy ahead of time so he can study it. Mine is enormous. LOL. I'll be finishing it up in the next day or two and sending it express to Marakesh. Khalid has promised me he will memorize each and every page of it, and he really will. He's an excellent student. LOL

Leslie
Leslie,

Very good idea! I have to send him a couple of things anyway to sign and send back to the consulate to get him the interview. I'll send a copy of everything so he can study too :-)

Thanks for the good advice!

Rene
Never lick a steak knife. <---- Oh No, I've done this!!!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Rene

My advice, send ahead of time. Make back-up copies of EVERYTHING and bring that with you.

Back at ya later,

Patty Khadijah
Old Nov 14th 2003, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I had an email from Ankara this morning. They sent out Packet 3 to my attorney's office (in Phoenix) on October 24th!! They didn't say if they sent one to my fiance, isn't that strange? LOL

They said as soon as we return the required docs they can set an interview date.

And yes, they'll extend the validity of the petition (which expired Nov. 11th) at the time of the interview.

Wow, it's about time for some good news around here!!! :-)

Rene <---- smiling happily today! :-)

Hey Rene!!
That's good to hear!
Woo Hoo!!
Rukhie:-)