Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Andrew has a pretty stamp in his passport!

Wikiposts

Andrew has a pretty stamp in his passport!

Old Apr 10th 2003, 1:19 pm
Isabelle's Mommy

AndysGirl will become famous soon enough
Default Andrew has a pretty stamp in his passport!

Well after many tears, depression, lots of tears (did I mention tears??) Andrew has FINALLY received his K-1 Visa. As everyone has mentioned-he said it was easy....just a LONG day. (he took a 5 hour coach ride).

He didnt see anyone famous- speaking of did Jenney & Mark ever give us the scoop??? He did visit the bathroom. I made him bring his camera to take a picture..but no pictures allowed. I wish I could have been there to make the day extra special but this is what we have been waiting for since September. Now I'll I have to do is wait 9 more days to see his cute face!

Robin

PS I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING. I HAVE 52 MORE DAYS TILL IM A MRS!!!!
Old Apr 10th 2003, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! I hope the 52 days go by fast and furious.

Sunny
Old Apr 10th 2003, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to you!
Old Apr 10th 2003, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

kitty-uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Andysgirl

Congrats on getting your visa all the best kit
Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:06 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Robin and Andy!

Debbie
Old Apr 10th 2003, 11:35 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrew has a pretty stamp in his passport!

Originally posted by AndysGirl
Well after many tears, depression, lots of tears (did I mention tears??) Andrew has FINALLY received his K-1 Visa. As everyone has mentioned-he said it was easy....just a LONG day. (he took a 5 hour coach ride).

He didnt see anyone famous- speaking of did Jenney & Mark ever give us the scoop??? He did visit the bathroom. I made him bring his camera to take a picture..but no pictures allowed. I wish I could have been there to make the day extra special but this is what we have been waiting for since September. Now I'll I have to do is wait 9 more days to see his cute face!

Robin

PS I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING. I HAVE 52 MORE DAYS TILL IM A MRS!!!!
Congratulations and all the best. Your Memorial Day will be a memorable one, .
Old Apr 10th 2003, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both, another Brit in the USA may the invasion continue. Hope your future together is a happy one,

Rob
Old Apr 10th 2003, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!...............see! I told you it would all work out. I just love happy endings!

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Apr 11th 2003, 3:12 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Robin and Andy, congratulations!!! Soon you'll be crying happy tears!!! Best wishes for your new life together

Juliet
Old Apr 11th 2003, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road

Congratulations !!! The day is coming when you will stop missing your cute Andy.
Old Apr 11th 2003, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

CONGRATS and BEST WISHES !!!

Kat and Chris
Old Apr 11th 2003, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point

Robin

Congratulations Robin:

You must be so excited, I know the feeling. All the suffering has paid off and you will be a Mrs. soon!!! Good luck and best wishes for your wedding!!!

~Claudia
Old Apr 11th 2003, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very happy for the both of you. And the best of wishes for the future.

Rohit
Old Apr 11th 2003, 12:27 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

He didnt see anyone famous- speaking of did Jenney & Mark ever give us the scoop???
That's such great news -- it's obvious how happy you are! Now, be sure to post a wedding pic on the NG photo site! lol

As for the celeb thing, I nagged Mark again today about the fact that he STILL hasn't written his visa story yet, and that people keep asking me about it -- I told him it's getting embarrassing!! He PROMISED to write it this weekend, he really wanted to be the one to reveal his celebrity encounter, so be on the lookout for it!!

Congrats again!!

~ Jenney
Old Apr 11th 2003, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Linda & Eric is an unknown quantity at this point

OOHH I wish you all the happiness in the world...people who have waited so long deserve as much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.