Wikiposts

Almost done

Old Dec 19th 2003, 4:03 am
Just Joined

Mike D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Almost done

Okay everything is just about finished. I-129F - done, G325A - done, letter of intent - done, everything else - virtually done.

One question. Where do we mail it? We are in Atlanta. Do we send it direct to the Texas service center, or does it go to the US Citizenship and Immigration Service in Atlanta.

Many Thanks

Michael
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Almost done

Originally posted by Mike D
Okay everything is just about finished. I-129F - done, G325A - done, letter of intent - done, everything else - virtually done.

One question. Where do we mail it? We are in Atlanta. Do we send it direct to the Texas service center, or does it go to the US Citizenship and Immigration Service in Atlanta.

Many Thanks

Michael
If this is for the K-1 petition, send it directly to the Texas Service Center. The address is on the instructions for the I129f form.

Good Luck!
Angela
Old Dec 19th 2003, 6:06 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I found this page helpful. http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffic...al/index.htm#H
If gives details on how they like to receive the petition, how to assemble it and how to mail it. Even what things to put in what envelopes. All sorts of details I'd have not realised.
Old Dec 20th 2003, 11:01 am
Booger

"Mike D" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> One question. Where do we mail it? We are in Atlanta. Do we send it
    > direct to the Texas service center, or does it go to the US Citizenship
    > and Immigration Service in Atlanta.

Read the instructions. It's right there.