advance parole letter

Old Aug 27th 2002, 2:16 pm
Wolf Monkey

Default advance parole letter

I received the letter in the mail today stating that I had been approved for my
advance parole. The letter stated I can pick it up at the Seattle office between 8am
and 2pm (there open hours). Does anyone know if I need to get there early and line up
for a number like the people applying for AOS and what not? Or can I just show up at
around noon and show them the letter? I can't make it there bright and early, but I'm
dying to pick it up! Hooray! I can see my family again! thanks Faye

Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

mailmena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: advance parole letter

Originally posted by Wolf Monkey:
I received the letter in the mail today stating that I had been approved for my
advance parole. The letter stated I can pick it up at the Seattle office between 8am
and 2pm (there open hours). Does anyone know if I need to get there early and line up
for a number like the people applying for AOS and what not? Or can I just show up at
around noon and show them the letter? I can't make it there bright and early, but I'm
dying to pick it up! Hooray! I can see my family again! thanks Faye
You shouldn't have to wait in line. Maybe someone in Seattle can confirm this.
Old Aug 28th 2002, 5:53 am
Philip

Default Re: advance parole letter

Hi,

I just went to the Seattle INS yesterday to get my EAD and advance parole. I got the
advance parole at the same time as when I got my EAD so I didn't have to wait in
line. You can perhaps show the letter to the security guard and he might be able to
direct you. Oh, I did notice that when I was leaving there no line up what so ever.
This was about 9:30-10AM. Hope that helps.

Philip

"wolf monkey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<toWa9.3370$N%[email protected] thlink.net>...
    > I received the letter in the mail today stating that I had been approved for my
    > advance parole. The letter stated I can pick it up at the Seattle office between
    > 8am and 2pm (there open hours). Does anyone know if I need to get there early and
    > line up for a number like the people applying for AOS and what not? Or can I just
    > show up at around noon and show them the letter? I can't make it there bright and
    > early, but I'm dying to pick it up! Hooray! I can see my family again! thanks Faye