Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Administrative processing

Wikiposts

Administrative processing

Old Mar 12th 2019, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Administrative processing

Hi,

Interview held and told successful , but was asked for 3 further documents to upload and to submit this to the email the embassy told me to use to inform them I had done what was asked.. Now I had to wait 3 working days and the weekend until I could submit all the documents.
Anybody know any time lines from submitting the infomation required to Embassy approval, due to going down that same path....thank you..
Old Mar 12th 2019, 8:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Administrative processing

There is no timeline for this.

Rene
Old Mar 12th 2019, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
There is no timeline for this.

Rene
I do remember another member having an issue with this around January I think, where they stated that the submitted the document while still at the embassy but didn't conclude the final time line for that.... Just fingers crossed its under the time scale that document uploads were processed with the NVC, that had a turn around of 10 days...
Old Mar 13th 2019, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Update*

Today, I checked online on the CEAC site and double checked the IV status check site and my status is now issued !!!!
Im so pleased this weight has finally lifted, and we can finally plan the next stage. It's been a long journey but we got there in the end .......

Old Mar 17th 2019, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi ,

Visa. Received on Friday 15th by courier , as stated in interview all I would have is a visa entry in my passport which was a printed label attached to one of the pages , with the expiry date and other bits of information. Also with the returning passport was an A4 printed information page on topics like USCIS payment procedure for immigrant fee, Alien registration number and DOS case ID. So from document upload on Monday , exceptance on wed , the visa was in hand on Friday morning.
regards....