Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Adjustment of Status - San Jose , CA

Wikiposts

Adjustment of Status - San Jose , CA

Old Feb 7th 2002, 1:46 pm
Barbara Elton-Fall

Hello All;

My husband Jeff and I went for our Adjustment of Status Interview in the San Jose
Office on 24 October 2001. I didn't have the required W2's so we were not approved at
the interview. A week later I sent the W2's into the office registered mail. Its been
over 3 months and haven't heard a word. I am now worried because I haven't heard
anything. Has anyone out there been in this situation. Any way for me to follow -up.
I went into the INS office (after standing in line for a couple of hours) and was
given the brush off that these "things take a while".

If you have any advice I am all ears. I am concerned that the whole thing has been
lost and am waiting for nothing. Any ideas on how long it takes under these
circumstances?

Please help - Barbara in San Jose !!!!

Old Feb 8th 2002, 7:10 am
Cham

I had the same situation but next week it will reach 3 months.I repeated sending W'2
last month but nothing happen.Maybe next week I'll take a walk to the San jose
office because in the green sheet they gave me after interview I have to submit all
document required during next 3 months if not case close(denied).I hope everything
will be all right.

"Barbara Elton-Fall" <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >