Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Adjustment of status/Permanant resident interview

Wikiposts

Adjustment of status/Permanant resident interview

Old May 20th 2007, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adjustment of status/Permanant resident interview

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
'Tis, and a long one at that. Boy, can my guy talk.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275839

~SG
Sure sounds like a charmer (the agent). Quite they story.
Old May 20th 2007, 7:16 pm
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Deedee13
i didnt and still am not on hubbys bank account. the only utilities bill we have together are gas and electric. he changed me to beneficiary of his insurance at work. - he is a copper. and thats all they wanted.
Hiya Deedee13, thanks for the reply, yeah my hubby has me on a couple of his life insurances so you think it is a good idea to take these with me, i already have all the other things copied of the utility bills, and also have the originals too in a folder just so they can see them all it is so much easier having them all copied ahead of time don't want any extra hassles thanks for the reassurance on this it helps a lot xx
Old May 20th 2007, 7:16 pm
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MichelleAnn
Hiya Deedee13, thanks for the reply, yeah my hubby has me on a couple of his life insurances so you think it is a good idea to take these with me, i already have all the other things copied of the utility bills, and also have the originals too in a folder just so they can see them all it is so much easier having them all copied ahead of time don't want any extra hassles thanks for the reassurance on this it helps a lot xx
big smile from me
Old May 20th 2007, 9:38 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MichelleAnn
Hiya california bride thanks for the list of possible questions that is a great help at least i know what could happen, here is a laugh for you all my friend julie who lives in the uk she said just go in arguing and then they will know you are definetly married lmao which i thought was real funny but thanks to everyone for your replies, it just settles me a bit coz i am always nervous with any kind of interview process, and just want it to go as smoothly as possible your a great bunch of people to help me calm my nerves love to you all Michelle xx
Have a look at the link I posted too, just a google search but it came up with a lot of real life interview experiences. I understand you how you feel though. Always better to be aware of the worst possible scenario than go in there blindly believing the best.

Glad you're feeling more prepared. Best of luck.
Old May 20th 2007, 9:39 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, you could always be as lucky as I was......

http://britishexpats.com/articles/us...n-los-angeles/
Old May 21st 2007, 5:44 am
Caring for the Elderly

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Have a look at the link I posted too, just a google search but it came up with a lot of real life interview experiences. I understand you how you feel though. Always better to be aware of the worst possible scenario than go in there blindly believing the best.

Glad you're feeling more prepared. Best of luck.
Hi Californiabride thanks for the reply and the link will go and check it out, thanks for the understanding too, i hope i am as lucky as you are xx
Old May 21st 2007, 5:52 am
Caring for the Elderly

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Of course, you could always be as lucky as I was......

http://britishexpats.com/articles/us...n-los-angeles/
Hi CaliforniaBride i looked at your link and it was pretty cool, yeah when we got married, it wasn't enough time for my family and friends to come over to our wedding but i want to do a ceremony and do for them when we go back over to home for a visit, my son was just getting out of the army so he had to go back to his battalion the same time we got married so i was dissappointed that he wasn't there but well he will be when we go back over to home, do you still feel like you still refer to the UK as home coz i know i do, i suppose its hard in that way not seeing it as your home anymore but to me it always will be now i am waffling lol hope not to much though lol xx
Old May 22nd 2007, 6:39 am
sham54 via ImmigrationKB.

Hi

Do not worry

They will ask for your joint documents and also few basic questions like what
do watch togather , where had you both been on week end, do you put milk or
cream for coffee. Take your wedding pictures if you have
Nothing to worry, any ways all the best!!!!!

MichelleAnn wrote:
>Hi Michelle here i am going for my interview next week and any help on
>what kind of questions they ask would be much appreciated, just would
>like to be prepared