Reload this Page >

Adjustment Of Status (k1) Help!!

Wikiposts

Adjustment Of Status (k1) Help!!

Old Jul 8th 2003, 6:49 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thanks lairdside

Originally posted by lairdside

But I think they may be a little strange....
Hehehehehe!!!! Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand some of these people!

Originally posted by lairdside
These requirements are actually in THEIR written filing instructions sheet.
And BCIS can't understand why people are confused????? A lot of people, including myself, trust the advice and experiences of folk from the NG more than the big wigs who don't know what they're talking about, and everyone has conflicting info because of the different requirements!!!!! Surely if people are AOS-ing, it shouldn't matter what part of the country they're living. AOS is AOS, whichever way you slice it. Grrrrrr!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxx
Old Jul 8th 2003, 6:53 am
ballerandalady

Default see why I all worked up

That's why they all have these stupid forms and yet don't even complete them. When I got my BCIS forms there's only 1 G form (BIOGRAPHIC) that's why i had to ask...

And then another q that I had was with that HOUSEHOLD item - man, other peeps says include this others says include that then the customer service says in the BCIS Hotline says just put your fiancee only GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY

Old Jul 8th 2003, 7:17 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Thanks lairdside

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Hehehehehe!!!! Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand some of these people!

And BCIS can't understand why people are confused????? A lot of people, including myself, trust the advice and experiences of folk from the NG more than the big wigs who don't know what they're talking about, and everyone has conflicting info because of the different requirements!!!!! Surely if people are AOS-ing, it shouldn't matter what part of the country they're living. AOS is AOS, whichever way you slice it. Grrrrrr!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxx
If only....

That would surely make it all just TOO easy though, wouldn't it?
Old Jul 8th 2003, 7:17 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough
Default Re: see why I all worked up

Originally posted by ballerandalady
That's why they all have these stupid forms and yet don't even complete them. When I got my BCIS forms there's only 1 G form (BIOGRAPHIC) that's why i had to ask...

And then another q that I had was with that HOUSEHOLD item - man, other peeps says include this others says include that then the customer service says in the BCIS Hotline says just put your fiancee only GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY
Oh no, the National Customer Diservice Center strikes again!