adit pictures question

Old Aug 28th 2002, 1:06 pm
Chris

Default adit pictures question

Greetings,

We went out and did our pictures today but I have a question.

Our pictures were made at a place that does passport photos and not many immigration
adit photos, the question I have is ..... Our picture size is 2" x 3" size but the
scaling is correct for head size and the view is correct. We were told as long as
the view angle and the head size was correct ( fitting inside of the adit
specification ) the INS will simple stamp out the 1 3/16" x 1" picture out of the
original bigger picture.

Is that correct or do we need to cut the picture down to size ourselves?

Regards,

Chris

Old Aug 28th 2002, 3:28 pm
Steve

Default Re: adit pictures question

Do not cut down the picture. As long as the portrait (head) fits inside the box on
the INS instructions you are fine. Our pictures were larger also.

I hope that you did not have the pictures taken with glasses on. They do not say this
but they want NO GLASSES in the adit photos! "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Greetings,
    > We went out and did our pictures today but I have a question.
    > Our pictures were made at a place that does passport photos and not many
    > immigration adit photos, the question I have is ..... Our picture size is 2" x 3"
    > size but the scaling is correct for head size and the view is correct. We were told
    > as long as the view angle and the head size was correct ( fitting inside of the
    > adit specification ) the INS will simple stamp out the 1 3/16" x 1" picture out of
    > the original bigger picture.
    > Is that correct or do we need to cut the picture down to size ourselves?

> Regards,
    > Chris