Reload this Page >

Additional questions (9003) interview at London on Friday

Additional questions (9003) interview at London on Friday

Old Dec 9th 2002, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Scarlet196 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Additional questions (9003) interview at London on Friday

Hi everyone

I have my i-130 interview this friday in London, and alittle confused with something. Last night i was reading through the instructions and noticed that i havnt been sent form 9003 called Additional questions, should i be worried about not having this or can i fill it out there at the Embassy??

Please help

Shana
Old Dec 9th 2002, 10:21 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Additional questions (9003) interview at London on Friday

Originally posted by Scarlet196
Hi everyone

I have my i-130 interview this friday in London, and alittle confused with something. Last night i was reading through the instructions and noticed that i havnt been sent form 9003 called Additional questions, should i be worried about not having this or can i fill it out there at the Embassy??

Please help

Shana
Shana,

doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it - you will be fine! Good Luck on Friday, not that you will need it!

Patrick
Old Dec 9th 2002, 10:29 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much, i just cant wait for it all to be over.

thank you
Old Dec 9th 2002, 12:02 pm
ScarlettHill

best of luck on friday!

regards
-=-
scarlett

Old Dec 9th 2002, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

Please help

Shana
Hi Shana:

The 9003 form is now obsolete. And even if the consulate required it, it takes about 10 seconds to fill out -- it is a form for the tax people wanting to know about your SSN and four questions about past US income.

BTW, is your first name that wonderful Yiddish word? I still have fond memories of my late grandmothers addressing me as "shana punim" :-)
Old Dec 9th 2002, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Please help

Shana

Good luck on Friday, let's hope it's a case of "another one bites the dust"
BTW don't forget your brolly !! and try to stay calm, you've read enough postings to know that the interview is not as daunting as the build up process. If you've got all your stuff ready, at around 1pm on Friday afternoon you'll be walking in Grosvenor Square shouting YESSSSSSS !! to the bemusement of picnicing office workers.
Old Dec 9th 2002, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

I know its impossible to relax, but I can tell you the Embassy officials try very hard to make this a good experience for you Sure there is some waiting around but their approach is courteous, humorous and reassuring. So much so, that I emailed the Embassy to thank them for their attitude after I received K1 approval. (Probably makes a change from brickbats anyway!!!)
Old Dec 10th 2002, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi Shana:

The 9003 form is now obsolete. And even if the consulate required it, it takes about 10 seconds to fill out -- it is a form for the tax people wanting to know about your SSN and four questions about past US income.

BTW, is your first name that wonderful Yiddish word? I still have fond memories of my late grandmothers addressing me as "shana punim" :-)

Ive never heard of that, im always asked where abouts it comes from though