Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AAARGH! (Stress Stress Stress)

AAARGH! (Stress Stress Stress)

Old May 31st 2003, 10:22 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

A hug and a kiss?

As long as he doesn't expect you to carry his luggage...lol

(I'm joking honestly!)
Old Jun 1st 2003, 2:25 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lairdside
A hug and a kiss?

As long as he doesn't expect you to carry his luggage...lol

(I'm joking honestly!)

Ahem......in keeping with the high tone here I am purposefully not mentioning the ensuing activity at the hotel next Saturday nightem. Hint: it has nothing to do with luggage........ :0
Old Jun 1st 2003, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cindyabs
Ahem......in keeping with the high tone here I am purposefully not mentioning the ensuing activity at the hotel next Saturday nightem. Hint: it has nothing to do with luggage........ :0
Now you know why I did not respond to that Victoria's Secret suggestion......But let's just say that 11 months between visits with your beloved is a LONG TIME
Old Jun 1st 2003, 2:33 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dekka's Angel
Now you know why I did not respond to that Victoria's Secret suggestion......But let's just say that 11 months between visits with your beloved is a LONG TIME
you ain't lyin........
Old Jun 1st 2003, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

desusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on getting the interview date Dekka's Angel! The anticipation of being together again will become more fun the closer it gets. The last few days of the countdown are so exciting and will definitely put a smile on your face!
Dekka will breeze through the interview I'm sure. It is nerve-wracking but I can't imagine he'll be any different to most of us other Aussies! Hey, at the very worst, Tbone's interview was gruelling but he still walked away with a visa!

Best of Luck,

Susan
Old Jun 1st 2003, 5:57 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by cindyabs
you ain't lyin........
Erm... Cindy & Angel.

Been there done that

(OK only for 6 1/2 months but even that was a killer)

After I'd reminded myself exactly what I'd been missing so badly all that time I think the thing I missed the most was just being together - and the hugs.

Phone calls, emails and yahoo just ain't the same