Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

9 Months later no baby, but an APROVED K1 Visa :)

Wikiposts

9 Months later no baby, but an APROVED K1 Visa :)

Old Aug 17th 2003, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

About damn time! This is great news and I've been looking forward to hearing this, for oh...about 9 months Finally, the last one out of our little gang made it through the tunnel Very happy for you, Scott!! Have a beer for me
Old Aug 17th 2003, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

msrourke is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see the system work for you....

Safe travels to Nanette, and best wishes to both of you for a long and happy life together.....

Mike
Old Aug 17th 2003, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Caro is an unknown quantity at this point

Awsome Scott!!! Glad the waiting is finally over for you and that you will be together soon! Congratulations!

Caroline
Old Aug 17th 2003, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point

:PARTY: Congrats on finally having the light at the end of the tunnel!!
Old Aug 17th 2003, 7:26 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Scott and Nanette!
It will soon be time for her to wear that beautiful wedding dress!!

All best wishes,

Debbie
Old Aug 18th 2003, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

Congrats =)

You were one of the first people I remember reading posts on from this board... I am soooooo happy you finally got approved =)

All the best to you,
Lee
Old Aug 18th 2003, 2:10 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I did not know that I had so many wonderful freinds out there. You have all been a real blessing while going through this process. It is a big country I know, but as soon as Olenka gets here, we nee to all find a way to get together and have that "Big" BBQ

Scott
Old Aug 18th 2003, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be wonderful getting together After keeping up with one another for nearly a year, it would be a shame not to!
Old Aug 18th 2003, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

rnessman is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to both of you after such a long wait!! I'm sure you must love each other very much to go through what you did.

Vermont Processing Center

NOA1 - 04/07/03

NOA2 - God only knows!!

Presently equals 133 days

Bob
Old Aug 18th 2003, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hallelujia!

Wonderful news and very cojent synopsis of your journey. Your thoughts on the Consulate were very articulate. I, too, have had very professional dealings with the Cairo Consulate. These employees, by in large, are just trying to keep out the bad apples as is their job. Let us know about your honey's POE experiences. We'll all be anxious to hear about your reunion!!

Good luck!
Patty
Old Aug 18th 2003, 8:29 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9 Months later no baby, but an APROVED K1 Visa :)

Congratulations! I too have enjoyed your sense of humor in your postings. Sort of reminds me of the same type of humor exhibited by one of my old news group pals when he was going through the process a couple of years ago. Look up "Grinch" on the group, and you will see what I mean.

M.U.
Old Aug 18th 2003, 11:49 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9 Months later no baby, but an APROVED K1 Visa :)

Matt,

I miss the Grinch. There's always someone posting who only he could properly educate.

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
Congratulations! I too have enjoyed your sense of humor in your postings. Sort of reminds me of the same type of humor exhibited by one of my old news group pals when he was going through the process a couple of years ago. Look up "Grinch" on the group, and you will see what I mean.

M.U.