Wikiposts

751 Waiver approved

Old Oct 16th 2009, 5:56 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 751 Waiver approved

Originally Posted by ap14
I received my 751 waiver approval 2 weeks ago.
Congratulations! Good luck for the future!

Ian
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:15 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

ap,

His tactics should serve you well in the divorce case

Regards, JEff

He is an idiot .. that's for sure. He is one of those controlling MCPs who believes that all women are dumb. I am not sure how I never saw this side of him while I was dating him. He was so sweet and charming.

My therapist labeled him a sociopath
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

notkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rete
Actually the attorney is smart. He files the complaint, holds up the proceedings and earns $400 an hour. Sounds like a plan to me.
I think even the Judge finds the whole process funny, I have seen him try to hide a smile.

Like they say, Love is blind, deaf and dumb and totally without any reason .. sometimes .. like in my case when I married a well educated moron that also turned out abusive.

He is an idiot .. that's for sure. He is one of those controlling MCPs who believes that all women are dumb. I am not sure how I never saw this side of him while I was dating him. He was so sweet and charming.

ap14,

When did you marry him??? Asking coz he sounds ditto like my ex moron of a husband !!! I hope i did not marry ur or vise versa....My therapist also labeled him a sociopath / pysco...

Went thru a similar situation like yours. He filed for a divorce thru publication, on the grounds of mental cruelty against me :-), when I was visiting my family in my country. Got the divorce claiming ds not knw my whereabouts & immdtly infmd Immg about it. Dumbass thot that he hs everything sealed and covered up for me. Came back and re-opened the Div case.

Had a pro bono attorney represesnt me for Div. He assumed that I am paying for the attorney and he kept delaying the divorce case, thinking that it is going to cost me a bomb as I ws not working at that time. His attorney milked him for the money, when there were no issues at all like alimony etc. All I wanted was to change grounds frm Mental Curelty to Irrcon Diff. Got it done.

Anyways.....the point where we cud get him to sign the Divorce Decree, ws when he ws refusing to declare his income and expenses. I am not sure now what the form is called..... probably Form 13 or something, wheer we have to list all our inc and exp. He thot that he will have to pay me alimony and hence he was avoiding to submit that form. My lawyer gave an ultimaetum that he either signs the Div Decree or turns that form. If he signs the DD, then we will waive our right to see his Inc/Exp form. He signed, the DD.

Filed 1st I-751 while my Div case was going on based on "divorce" when I did not have the DD - my immg lawyers advise. Refiled my I-751 based on mental curelty now inspite of having the Div Decree (again my immg lawyers suggestion - probono ...cant help it....bloody made me waste my money on the filing fees) and I am still waiting..... during the interview teh officer told me that they did not receive my 2nd petition !!!! Did not question or argue w/her....after my fate lies in her hands.....Anyways....just want to get it over with...

Last edited by notkim; Oct 16th 2009 at 6:22 am. Reason: Addition
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

notkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nicenotkim is just really nice

ap14,

BTW....Congratulations! Good luck for N-400! Yes you can file for Citizenship if your I-751 is based on mental curelty.

Just wanted to check...which service center did you fall under?

Kim
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. :-) I am so happy for you. But little bit confused. How could they approve I-751 waiver based when divorce is still pending?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:27 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

m,

Read the original post.

Regards, JEff

I filed for a 751 waiver on the basis of extreme cruelty .....
Originally Posted by milan79
Congratulations. :-) I am so happy for you. But little bit confused. How could they approve I-751 waiver based when divorce is still pending?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milan79
There are times that you dont need a divorce decree for a waiver. This is one example.
So..welcome back Milan, long time no see. Seems like the future adjudication officer has a shit load of cases to deal with.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kim and Apt:

We have so much in common. We would have alot to talk to if we went camping. LOL.

Seems like both of youll married sweet charming educated who turned out to be mad men. For me, I married a sweet charming Phd. who turned Godess Nemesis ( lady revenge) after the divorce.

Last edited by lostlove; Oct 16th 2009 at 8:00 am.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:26 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lostlove
Hey Kim and Apt:

We have so much in common. We would have alot to talk to if we went camping. LOL.

Seems like both of youll married sweet charming educated who turned out to be mad men. For me, I married a sweet charming Phd. who turned Godess Nemesis ( lady revenge) after the divorce.
The professionals are the worst, they hate losing and being no longer in control.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey lostlove .
LOL, well I don't know if I can ever can become Adjudicator since I will have arrest on my record. Actually , that's what I would like to ask. Is there any chance for me to ever work for USCIS when I have been arrested, but charge was dismissed? Thanks.

Ps: Sorry if I should have open a new thread for this.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

ap14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by notkim
ap14,

BTW....Congratulations! Good luck for N-400! Yes you can file for Citizenship if your I-751 is based on mental curelty.

Just wanted to check...which service center did you fall under?

Kim

I filed in Vermont Service Center. I was surprised with the quick turnaround but appears that VSC is moving quickly these days. It was taking them a year to process 751s. I just consider myself lucky and thankful.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

ap14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lostlove
Hey Kim and Apt:

Oh sure, the stories I could tell you around the campfire

lostlove: what's happening with your case. I did lurk around a fair bit on this forum while filing my 751 waiver and have read quite a few of your posts
Old Oct 17th 2009, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh sure, the stories I could tell you around the campfire

lostlove: what's happening with your case. I did lurk around a fair bit on this forum while filing my 751 waiver and have read quite a few of your posts
I love campfires, its fun telling stories and making stories. I like to shower under those natural waterfalls.
About my case; its "Pending under review". Banal and tasteless, but its a true one sentence conclusion by the CIS. More details in my thread.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Vidt is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Well done for anticipating any questions and paperwork and being prepared to handle them.
I hope the rest of the immigration process is smooth sailing for you.

Good luck mate.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

alina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nice

Can you please tell me what exactly did you take from your therapist to support your application

I filed i-751 based on good faith marriage, but I'm currently seeing therapist from domestic violance center for abused women, because my ex was abusive too. Unfortunatly I never called a police while we were married and was able to obtain protective order only after the divorce.

So far I did not submit anything from my therapirst, but I'm thinking to supplement my application with more evidence, so can you tell me what did you have from your therapist and what kind of therapist was it.
I go for free therapy now, but they told me if I want I can get a referal to different therapist
I just do not know what the difference between all the therapists
I read that you had an affidavit from your therapist - what is that exactly and what does it say? that you are currently under the therapy

I kind of feel strange to ask my therapist for something like that
I did not go to see her for immigration reasons, I just had some health problems that I believe I have bacause of abuse I went through and because I tried to deal with it by myself

I read your post and I think I should get something from my therapist to support my application as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.