Reload this Page >

3rd appointment with San Diego for AOS

3rd appointment with San Diego for AOS

Old Oct 11th 2002, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

pjane1954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3rd appointment with San Diego for AOS

Good afternoon!
We received a letter today, from San Diego INS, to go back down there next Thursday; This will be for the 3rd time in relation to my UK Husband's AOS. This appointment letter came with a list attached. This list contains items for "proof of your residence in the USA from the time you were granted temporary residence to the present". There are 12 items, of which we have 11 that we can take with us. (The 12th is Court Documents, which we don't have). The person we're to ask for is the "District Adjudication's Officer".
The other letters had given us the INS lady's specific name.
Do you think we will finally be approved for his AOS? I notice it's not an outright letter of denial, however neither does it say "acceptance". Does anyone have any insight to give me? Has anyone been through this scenario? We went through two AOS Interviews in June 2002, and still didn't receive my husband's AOS. Thank you in advance, any comments are appreciated.