Wikiposts

1st NOA from TSC

Old Jun 16th 2002, 3:20 am
Heidi

Default 1st NOA from TSC

I know that there were two or three other couples on just about the same timeline as
us for K-1 apps to the TSC, so I thought it might be helpful to let everyone know
that we got our first NOA yesterday:

Mailed to TSC: June 5 Receipt dated: June 6 First NOA: June 11

I know it's not the major milestone that the hopefully "Approved" one will be, but
I was awfully excited to see it in my mailbox (and Graham, my fiance, will be too
when he calls)

-Heidi

Old Jun 16th 2002, 8:20 am
G. Wilder

Default Re: 1st NOA from TSC

[email protected] (Heidi) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > I know that there were two or three other couples on just about the same timeline
    > as us for K-1 apps to the TSC, so I thought it might be helpful to let everyone
    > know that we got our first NOA yesterday:
    >
    > Mailed to TSC: June 5 Receipt dated: June 6 First NOA: June 11
    >
    > I know it's not the major milestone that the hopefully "Approved" one will be, but
    > I was awfully excited to see it in my mailbox (and Graham, my fiance, will be too
    > when he calls)
    >
    > -Heidi

The first NOA I recieved from TSC was on 05-14-2002. The second NOA wqs dated
06-07-2002. From everything I have been reading about the TSC, they are providing a
relatively speedy turnaround. I just pray that the Consulate side, in Honduras for my
case, will be just as accomodating.