"tami" of madejulook

Old Feb 16th 2002, 2:25 pm
Eileen

Default "tami" of madejulook

tami...would you please email me. I would like some details on how you accomplished
the temp file in NL for the K-1. This info could help alot of people. Thanks, Eileen
[email protected]

"tami" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
    > Hope this makes you feel better....My husband is from the netherlands. from the
    > time we first sent in our first application to the time he came here on his K-1
    > visa was less than 3 months.and thats even counting the mistakes that the INS made
    > in sending our NOA to the wrong address.We had heard horror stories about this
    > whole process and were very nervous but the dutch consulate is very efficent and
    > they actually DO open temp files.

Old Feb 16th 2002, 11:25 pm
Tami

Default Re: "tami" of madejulook

"Eileen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>. ..
    > tami...would you please email me. I would like some details on how you accomplished
    > the temp file in NL for the K-1. This info could help alot of people. Thanks,
    > Eileen [email protected]
    >
    >
    > "tami" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
    > > Hope this makes you feel better....My husband is from the netherlands. from the
    > > time we first sent in our first application to the time he came here on his K-1
    > > visa was less than 3 months.and thats even counting the mistakes that the INS
    > > made in sending our NOA to the wrong address.We had heard horror stories about
    > > this whole process and were very nervous but the dutch consulate is very efficent
    > > and they actually DO open temp files. >

hi im not sure if my emails are getting to [email protected] or
[email protected] try these ")

Old Feb 17th 2002, 4:05 am
Eileen

Default Re: "tami" of madejulook

thanks tami..got ya the wall was getting kinda bloody but my head is ok. Eileen

"tami" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > "Eileen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>. ..
    > > tami...would you please email me. I would like some details on how you
    > > accomplished the temp file in NL
for
    > > the K-1. This info could help alot of people. Thanks, Eileen [email protected]
    > >
    > >
    > > "tami" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
    > > > Hope this makes you feel better....My husband is from the netherlands. from the
    > > > time we first sent in our first application to the time he came here on his K-1
    > > > visa was less than 3 months.and thats even counting the mistakes that the INS
    > > > made in sending our NOA to the wrong address.We had heard horror stories about
    > > > this whole process and were very nervous but the dutch consulate is very
    > > > efficent and they actually DO open temp files. >
    >
    > hi im not sure if my emails are getting to [email protected] or
    > [email protected] try these ")