Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

You know its a bad day when...

You know its a bad day when...

Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:25 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default You know its a bad day when...

You come out your front door, and there are a bunch of vultures waiting for you! :scared:

Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:29 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: You know its a bad day when...

Originally Posted by iaink
You come out your front door, and there are a bunch of vultures waiting for you! :scared:

LMAO. Scary though!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:32 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe that is called being audited by Revenue Canada.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:36 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I believe that is called being audited by Revenue Canada.
Shit, dont joke about that!!!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:42 pm

Shit, dont joke about that!!!
Who would?

For a fleeting moment this morning I had a $6k bonus.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:44 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Who would?

Well, if you still dont want whats left after the vultures are done, you can send it to me
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:52 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Who would?

So thats what the vultures were after!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 2:53 pm

Well, if you still dont want whats left after the vultures are done, you can send it to me
It's probably safer for me if I don't describe my wife as a vulture. In future I must remember to not open my emails before she leaves for work in the morning and is looking over my shoulder.

It went something like this.

Me (thinking): "yeeeeehaaaah!!
Her (out loud): "yeeeeeeeehaaaaaah!"
Me (thinking): "bugger!"
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:02 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

It's probably safer for me if I don't describe my wife as a vulture. In future I must remember to not open my emails before she leaves for work in the morning and is looking over my shoulder.

It went something like this.

Me (thinking): "yeeeeehaaaah!!
Her (out loud): "yeeeeeeeehaaaaaah!"
Me (thinking): "bugger!"
D'Oh!

I thought she worked for a different government agency

So she gets to spend your half, and she gets to spend the governments half. Sweet...for her anyway!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:04 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it something to do with the fact that she knows 100 ways to kill you with only her little finger that means you'll give her your money without a whimper?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:09 pm

D'Oh!

I thought she worked for a different government agency

So she gets to spend your half, and she gets to spend the governments half. Sweet...for her anyway!
The government's half? Sure
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Isn't it something to do with the fact that she knows 100 ways to kill you with only her little finger that means you'll give her your money without a whimper?
It costs me more if I get to whimper.

She can have the cash. It's going to a good cause.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:17 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

It costs me more if I get to whimper.

She can have the cash. It's going to a good cause.
Another dowelmaster?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Another dowelmaster?
Nah. Eye surgery.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:21 pm
End of the line

Nah. Eye surgery.
Not worried she'll change her mind about you when she can see better?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.