Words fail me!

Old Feb 9th 2012, 8:36 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Words fail me!

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Can we try to convince hunters that we have found something better to shoot than animals for sport?

The new species is the CHAV or Pikey and they are plentiful in numbers.
in Lancaster?
Old Feb 9th 2012, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Can we try to convince hunters that we have found something better to shoot than animals for sport?

hahahhahahhahahahha! Touche
Old Feb 9th 2012, 8:43 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Arent there enough upper class twunts going around shooting things already without promoting class warfare as a leasure activity for the curtain twitching middle classes too
Old Feb 9th 2012, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iaink
Arent there enough upper class twunts going around shooting things already without promoting class warfare as a leasure activity for the curtain twitching middle classes too
Yeah exactly, just give the upper classes the new target then the curtain twitchers don't have to give a crap about any of it, haha
Old Feb 9th 2012, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Do the upper class twunts even know what a CHAV or Pikey is?
I can just imagine a group outing of the Ruperts, Theodores & Tristrams
heading up the M6 in their Range Rovers armed with their Holland & Holland or J Purdey and sons shotguns. They arrive lets say in Liverpool get out and ask for directions from a local bizzie. They then turn around and see an empty space where the Range Rover used to be
Old Feb 9th 2012, 9:00 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
Yeah exactly, just give the upper classes the new target then the curtain twitchers don't have to give a crap about any of it, haha
Would Chavs make good eating though? Might be hard to displace pheasant with peasant in the manor houses of our fair motherland otherwise

Probably taste too much of monster munch flavouring, tenants purple tin and weed or whatever it is they exist on....
Old Feb 9th 2012, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Would Chavs make good eating though? Might be hard to displace pheasant with peasant in the manor houses of our fair motherland otherwise

Probably taste too much of monster munch flavouring, tenants purple tin and weed or whatever it is they exist on....

Old Feb 9th 2012, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

"hard to displace pheasant with peasant" Lol, that's a corker,
Old Feb 9th 2012, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I dare say some on here would prefer the CHAV or Pikey mounted on a wall in their basement much like they do with trophy animals.
Im not so sure I would be wanting to taste the difference between a northern or southern CHAV.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Do the upper class twunts even know what a CHAV or Pikey is?
I can just imagine a group outing of the Ruperts, Theodores & Tristrams
heading up the M6 in their Range Rovers armed with their Holland & Holland or J Purdey and sons shotguns. They arrive lets say in Liverpool get out and ask for directions from a local bizzie. They then turn around and see an empty space where the Range Rover used to be

Oh poor Henrys and Henriettas, have a heart for them dear chap!
Old Feb 9th 2012, 9:47 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helcat12
They are very skilled marksmen but it isn't as if they have to coincide with something they do not know is going to happen.
They are there to advise the client when best to take their shot, so in effect they shoot the beast together on the marksman's advice. The animal goes down and the kill is credited to the client.

A lot of recreational hunters on these trips couldn't even hit a moving animal AT ALL, let alone ensure a death shot.
It is in the interests of the safari company that paying guests achieve the trophy kill they came for and this is how they do it.
Can I say with all due respect that is absolute BS.

1) Hunters have generally been doing it most of their lives.

2) The reason why hunters have to be somewhat adept with their shooting is that when you shoot n animal in the wild, chances are it will run somewhat before it dies, the crapper the shot, the further it runs, the more it suffers and the further the hunter has to go into the bush to track it down. No hunter wants to injure an animal and leave it to roam to suffer, let alone spend hours wandering around trying to find it - often in bloody daft minus temperatires.

3) You do NOT go on a safari hunt - with no experience. When you go to an outfitters, they will either supply you with the firearm or make sure the one you have brought with you has sufficient power to ake a good kill shot. This is done by the guide taking the hunter to a range and making sure he is skilled. Normally the day before the hunt starts.

4) IF you are hunting very dangerous BIG game - elephant / rhino / hippo / etc - it is highly unlikely that one bullet will suffice unless you are shooting a cannon. So the guide will have a loaded gun at the ready to allow the hunter time to reload and fire again / and again if neccessary. They do not shoot the animal just to make the client feel good. they are there with their guns to ensure the safety of the group (normally 3 or 4 people) if said animal charges after the first shot.

Please get your facts straight before spouting nonsense.

Last edited by mandymoochops; Feb 9th 2012 at 9:52 pm.
Old Feb 10th 2012, 5:21 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

The key probelm will be that CHAV's and Pikey's will, more than likely, quickly learn to shoot back...
Old Feb 10th 2012, 5:33 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by MikeUK
The key probelm will be that CHAV's and Pikey's will, more than likely, quickly learn to shoot back...
Already there in some parts I expect. Still, it will be a new experience for the upper classes to have fire returned.

I say its potentially win-win for society
Old Feb 10th 2012, 6:12 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Already there in some parts I expect. Still, it will be a new experience for the upper classes to have fire returned.

I say its potentially win-win for society
Nah...

Even if you succeeded in wiping out the entire lower class and upper class

The midddle classses would fragment to fill the voids in the new eco system
Old Feb 10th 2012, 6:23 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by MikeUK
The midddle classses would fragment to fill the voids in the new eco system
True, but the tattoos at the lower end of the social spectrum would be more tastefully done...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.